Page 183 of 219 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 6567

Thread: What are you listening to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hearthstone ost is the best for background while doing work stuff

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I came across this tonight and thought I’d share to anyone who had an interest. Greg Lake, IMHO was one of if not the best vocalist in rock. Here is his isolated vocal from King Crimson’s “Epitaph”. Vocal starts at the 2:40 mark.
    I encourage anyone who doesn’t know him or this song to give it a listen...
    Enjoy!

Copy that... was a great bassist as well...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Copy that... was a great bassist as well...
    What was interesting about that was hearing the rest of the song playing in my head while listening to this isolated bass. There were things in this I never picked up on listening to the whole piece. And honestly his acoustic guitar playing was pretty good too!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Always loved this video of Jimi playing acoustic. Wish there was more of him playing this way.... but sure he can sing and play 12 string..... but can he chew gum at the same time

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Julian Lage

"I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

i'm listening all kind of music when i workout everyday

Listing to the Ted Talks

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee