Page 186 of 218 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 6539

Thread: What are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported.
    You must have missed the i do not give a damn part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You must have missed the i do not give a damn part.
    Edited to add: I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rage against the machine - Bullet in the head (1991)

Just victims of the in-house drive-by
    They say jump, you say how high
    Just victims of the in-house drive-by
    They say jump, you say how high

Checka, checka, check it out
    They load the clip in omnicolor
    Said they pack the nine, they fire it at prime time
    Sleeping gas, every home was like Alcatraz
    And mutha $#@!as lost their minds
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Calvin Coolidge

Yardbirds Smokestack Lightning
    Do something Danke

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/Pogue/status/1361010771430412292

Calvin Coolidge

Best musician ever lived.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    You always make me look up these newer releases. I assumed Gregg Giuffria wasn't in the band anymore, and I was right. Sounds like they had a shredder on guitar.

Have you heard this one? I assume it's under the radar of most of the Maiden fans.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I came across this and found it entertaining..

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You always make me look up these newer releases. I assumed Gregg Giuffria wasn't in the band anymore, and I was right. Sounds like they had a shredder on guitar.

Have you heard this one? I assume it's under the radar of most of the Maiden fans.

Being a Maiden fan, i was not familiar with Adrian's project here, it does sound pretty good overall though

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Linkin Park - No more sorrow (2007)

Are you lost... in your lies?
    Do you tell yourself I don't realize?
    Your crusade's a disguise,
    Replaced freedom with fear, you trade money for lives.
    I'm aware of what you've done.

No, no more sorrow!
    I've paid for your mistakes!
    Your time is borrowed!
    Your time has come to be replaced!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Calvin Coolidge

Was kinda surfing some 80’s music and came across this live version. It is well worth the listen..

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Was kinda surfing some 80’s music and came across this live version. It is well worth the listen..

On Youtube? They push some interesting and related stuff. It is a little repetitive at times though.

This is what you call milking it for all it’s worth. Good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7VgstsVS44
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On Youtube? They push some interesting and related stuff. It is a little repetitive at times though.
    Yeah they are milking it. Their only hit so don’t blame them. Still for live work I liked it. Not something that’s gonna be in everyday rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Yeah they are milking it. Their only hit so don’t blame them. Still for live work I liked it. Not something that’s gonna be in everyday rotation.
    Don't get me wrong, I really like that extended version. Saw them live several years ago on one of those “hits of the 80s” tours. Unfortunately, they didn't get the time to do the long version. Most of the bands played two hits and got off the stage. The funny thing was, Cutting Crew and Wang Chung were the same band, with just a change of bass player. The original bass player form Wang Chung essentially played with Cutting Crew, and called it Wang Chung.

And here was the other hit from Cutting Crew:

Calvin Coolidge

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28