Page 94 of 219 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 6568

Thread: What are you listening to?

the greatest rock-roll song EVARR!!
    (includes both eye and ear gasm)

that reminds me of my favorite x-mas song....
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    have a very 90's Christmas everyone!
    (should I have not wrote "x-mas"? should I have not capitalized "christmas"? )
    ( should I blush for thinking this chick has a set of lungs that I would like to get to know better?)

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This song is a bit peculiar considering the show it was written for. But pleasing to the ears especially this arrangement

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Ol' Blue Eyes would be 99 today. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post

As you listen to this, it starts to dawn on you, this guy was real!!! One of the most earth shaking people to ever live. His tactics inspired Caesar, Hannibal, Pompey, etc... He changed the world forever
    A moron whose ego could only be fed by the blood of his people.

Bormann...

And, come to think of it, Mike does a dern good cover of Easy Lover...rock that, dammit...Whatchu know about the 80's? Heh...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-13-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Last edited by JK/SEA; 12-13-2014 at 03:58 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Good one. Good album too. Sound quality sucks on this video, though.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-13-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Good one. Good album too. Sound quality sucks on this video, though.
    fixed.

Didn't see the HD version available. Never heard this till today. Great tune. Kinda goes with the mood these days.

This one goes out to all the wicked stepparents out there:

Love that band. Saw them live at A Prairie Home Companion some years back. All the guys were going crazy over Elana.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

or

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-14-2014 at 02:45 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard this on Sirius 70s yesterday, and I think that was the first time I've heard it since the 70s!

LOL Such a dumb song.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Dolly Parton...Stairway to Heaven?

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Dolly Parton...Stairway to Heaven?

I like Dolly but damn, that was awful.

Dolly rapping, this cracks me up.

OK...Dolly?...doing Stairway?...wtf...gotta clear my ear drums.....this will do...

btw...i luv Dolly...but damn..

Megyn Kelly. You're So Vain...

I think this is going to be my new Rick Roll for web dolts. Heh...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-14-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Megyn Kelly. You're So Vain...

I think this is going to be my new Rick Roll for web dolts. Heh...

Ouch, my ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ouch, my ears!
    Heh. Karaoke is what karaoke is. Looks like she was having fun.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i was going to post this on the Beethoven thread....meh....here it is ...

UPS guy dropped off my package today. I had ordered the complete discography of Axel Rudi Pell. Phhht. Talk about some good darn music.