Page 179 of 219 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

...And he's doing it while walking through a guitar shop.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This riff is hard enough to play with two hands. Then he adds percussion, the bass line and vocals-on one guitar. I just went ahead and threw my guitar away.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You didn't mind your own business, you ass, your New York Federal Reserve printed like mad and caused the depression (perhaps for Morgan).

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Calvin Coolidge

Because you have to get up, when you're at a hoedown.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Supporting Member
    Alabama

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This theme is America's second national anthem.

Calvin Coolidge

Gangstagrass - Nickel and Dime Blues

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post

Ah... Gentle Giant. I saw them live at Shrine Auditorium in 1977.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.