Page 190 of 219 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

(NSFW)

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Enjoying Some Alan Silvestri

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Big Pun - Whatcha gonna do
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Iron Maiden - Can I play with madness (1988)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Inner Circle with Jacob Miller - Roman soldiers of Babylon (1976)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

At about the same time that Akon scored hits on the popcharts, Ali B was one of the most successful rappers in the Netherlands.
    Ali B and his cousin made the following remix of Akon's single, which reached number 2 in the Dutch charts in 2006...

Akon ft Ali B & Yes-R - Ghetto (remix)

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Elton John - I'm still standing

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Monkey Man , Rolling Stones
    Do something Danke

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

(NSFW)

Last edited by ClaytonB; 06-03-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Gothic metal was (is?) a strange mix of heavy metal guitar, orchestral backing (sometimes coming from a keyboard) and opera-like singing.
    The Dutch Within Temptation was one of the biggest in this subgenre; this was one of their biggest hits.

Within Temptation - Stand my ground (2004)

Seal - Crazy (1991)

(NSFW)

From 2017 but still fire...

Goosebumps...

Dark music carried through dark times...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 06-08-2021 at 02:49 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

(NSFW)

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://youtu.be/SfPY2gbolOY

<span style="font-family: &amp;quot"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"><u>
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.