Page 170 of 219 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,100 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Micke Muster - Boogie Woogie Country Girl

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Listening to my Awesome cover of Folsom Prison. Sooooo Cooool..... Such an artist I am, the pinnacle of artistry, a sole light in a sea of music darkness I am. But I'm not one of those types to get an ego about being so gifted, I hate those people. I'm just a realist.

This forum should update their embed options to allow embeds from non-fascist sources as well.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rzgCjK5mOVHR/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rzgCjK5mOVHR/
    <iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/rzgCjK5mOVHR/"></iframe>
    Last edited by RonPaulIsGreat; 01-17-2019 at 11:40 PM.

I'm just a Fascist.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Dig it

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Calvin Coolidge

camel toe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Some Boney M. -

Last edited by AZJoe; 01-23-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The Rains of Castamere

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by AuH20; 01-24-2019 at 10:26 PM.

A guy I worked with at my first bar job touched base with me today. He was a trip. We used to sing this song together at work and it's been stuck in my head all afternoon. He's going to stop by the bar on Sunday on his way back out of town. I hope he does, he was a riot.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Calvin Coolidge

Africa now has "Africa," always and forever. The beloved Toto song is playing on an endless loop in the Namib Desert thanks to Namibian-German artist Max Siedentopf, who set up a sound installation in the desert that plays just "Africa," over and over again. And because it runs on solar batteries, the song will "keep ... going for all eternity," Siedentopf says. Sky News notes that the 1982 song is experiencing "something of a resurgence" lately, and was one of the most-streamed songs of 2017 in the UK.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Such a catchy tune.

Some more Boney M.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl