Page 136 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

He used to be in Styx.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Soothing Sound for the Spotless Mind

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I'm listening to a playlist of instrumentals like:

Album Leaf
    Balmorhea
    American Dollar
    This Will Destroy You
    Sigur Ros
    and I threw in a couple of the classical greats like Beethoven's 5th, 7th, Pathetique, Moonlight, and Emporor's Concierto

These plus a bourbon or a good wine do more to calm the soul than any drug or sedative...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ha. I liked that video. Asereje...ja....de je...de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva majavi an de bugui an de buididipi, asereje...ja..de je...de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva majavi an de bugui an de buididipi. That's dancin music.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Ha. I liked that video. Asereje...ja....de je...de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva majavi an de bugui an de buididipi, asereje...ja..de je...de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva majavi an de bugui an de buididipi. That's dancin music.
    That song cracks me up. How can you not smile listening to Las Ketchup in Spanglish?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

That song cracks me up. How can you not smile listening to Las Ketchup in Spanglish?
    Ah nana na, nana na, nana nana naaa. Nuh nana na nana na nana nana naaaa.

Heh. I just listened to it again.

Because I'm busy trying to figure out why people so confidently say it's in Spanglish? None of what NC posted qualifies.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Because I'm busy trying to figure out why people so confidently say it's in Spanglish? None of what NC posted qualifies.
    Ya have to listen to the song. NC's just quoting the gibberish part of the song.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya have to listen to the song. NC's just quoting the gibberish part of the song.
    To each their own. There were like six words in Spanish and 90% of it is just

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mcCK99wHrk0
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

To each their own. There were like six words in Spanish and 90% of it is just

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mcCK99wHrk0
    My playlist?

¡Más y Mejor Musica!

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Aw, come on. Live a little. That's a fun song.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-21-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Aw, come on. Live a little. That's a fun song.
    I agree. You can't watch it without smiling.

I agree. You can't watch it without smiling.

Hey, she was in a movie. Susanna Hoffs, right?

I guess so. I didn't know that. The movie is The All-Nighter - never heard of it.

Hey, she was in a movie. Susanna Hoffs, right?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm getting ready to play this on my acoustic. In like two minutes. I'm gonna set my camera up and record it so I can hear how bad I sound. Heh. Oddly, my guitar looks almost identical. Except not as high dollar.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-22-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Pretty voice! h/t

Never heard of them before.

Poor Bingo and Doug. What a $#@!ing nightmare.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.