Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 5,431 to 5,458 of 5458

Thread: What are you listening to?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-16-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

"People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

“Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori

We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not sure what instrument he is using, but he is only playing the bottom 6 strings like a guitar.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Similar instrument... (not exactly the same though).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not sure what instrument he is using, but he is only playing the bottom 6 strings like a guitar.
    It is a Late Renaissance/Baroque era instrument of Italian design called a theorbo.

Very similar to a lute, with more capability.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's been a long, dark, dirty road
    But a pocket full of gold
    And I've been out here now
    All on my own
    Well it's real quiet here
    Just the way I like it here
    There's no one to bother me
    Except
    Well, in 1955, born into Wadena's pride
    I laid my head on that
    Milligan creek bed
    When I was a young man
    I helped build this land
    Oh I, put down these rails as a
    CPR man
    Thought I'd live forever
    With my heart in my pocket
    Oh, my gun by my side
    And my feelings in a locket
    Well, that was a cold year in '77
    But I married my wife
    We had 2 kids
    I gave her a daughter
    She gave me a son
    And oh, we rode those damn horses until we had none
    Fists still like flyin'
    Doing things for dyin'
    Oh, I should have put that old gun away
    But I, I am a broken cowboy
    And I don't feel right no more
    'Cause I am a broken cowboy
    Livin' life in the fast lane
    Racing cars and robbing trains
    I thought I had it all
    Then one day I got the call
    A father's worst dream
    My son went down and I
    The colors deceive me
    As I see grey
    Oh, you're cutting me down with those
    Cold words you're saying
    Then you called me brother
    But this can't be so cause you
    Slander my name anywhere the wind will blow, oh
    But I, I am a broken cowboy
    And I don't feel right no more
    'Cause I am a broken cowboy
    Yes, I am a broken cowboy
    It's been a long dark dirty road
    But a pocket full of gold
    And I've been out here now
    All on my own
    Well it's real quiet here
    Just the way I like it here
    There's no one to bother me
    Except that old taunting tree

Ok, that's a first for me...a hurdy-gurdy in a heavy metal band...excellent.

This is what you call milking it for all it’s worth. Good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7VgstsVS44

Vintage WZ...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-- H. L. Mencken

“Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Ah, a Jeff Scott Soto band. Pretty good. Can't help but hear "fire water burns" in the chorus.

Something Cool and Smooth

"Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

"Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollar’s purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Give it a minute.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-- H. L. Mencken

Calvin Coolidge