Page 102 of 219 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

A very beautiful Byzantine chant.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yonder Mountain String Band

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Not quite my tempo."

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Let's listen to some real country. Not that top 40 $#@!.

Chris Knight can tell stories that bring tears to my eyes.

I feel that these cheesy videos take away from the actual songs if you watch them while hearing them for the first time. I recommend hitting play and listening to it in the background.

Last edited by fr33; 03-15-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

"Country Roads", John Denver

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Catchy new tune.

How about some relatively new music?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ain't nobody...

I knew that the brunette was up to no good. Heh...

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-17-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Might as well go with the definitive Neil...

Nothing really, music really died out in the late 90's.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Love Song...

I think I posted it once before but ah well. It's on the random spin at the moment. Happens...

RIP, A.J. Pero of Twisted Sister and Adrenaline Mob.

TWISTED SISTER drummer A.J. Pero has died at the age of 55.

In an official statement, the surviving members of the band wrote: "The members of TWISTED SISTER are profoundly saddened to announce the untimely passing of our brother, A.J. Pero.

"The band, crew and most importantly the family of A.J. Pero thank you for your thoughts and prayers at this time."
    ADRENALINE MOB said in a statement: "We write this with tears in our eyes and our hearts broken to pieces.

"Our beloved brother A.J. Pero peacefully passed away in his sleep this morning on the bus.

"We are in complete shock and our hearts and prayers go out to his family.

"It has been nothing short of an honor to have shared the stage with such a beautiful soul and legend!

"We love you, A.J. Rest in peace.

"We will cherish this last picture [see below] we all took together on tour forever! What a great night we had... We'll miss you, buddy!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adrenalinemobaj.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	3930

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-20-2015 at 02:35 PM.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Check out the hologram that forms on the record while it plays. Is neat...

Youngins are like....wtfs a record...

Bauhaus or Cabaret Voltaire meets Tangerine Dream:

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh Yeah...

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Some criticize him, but for me there is no arguing this.