Page 168 of 219 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 6568

Thread: What are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Mr A didn't call me so I sent more Meatloaf. You'd think 5 emails with Meatloaf would get a response.

He's either ignoring me or not picking up what I'm putting down so I'm going to take a different route. This email is going to have Blondie and the song is my message. He has a not so secret crush on Blondie so I know he'll watch the video and Mr A doesn't always pick up my woman talk but I think he can figure out what I want when he hears this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

From the comedy movie: Our Shining Days

Rest of the movie here: Our Shining Days
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-19-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Jimmy Somerville - Smalltown Boy Reprise 2014

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Immortal Technique - That's What It Is

Japanese Confederates!

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    I bet if you put some super slinky's on that thing she would rock that song even better.
    "The Patriarch"

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last night, Mr A told me he hates this song. I like it.

Think about how many times I have fallen
    Spirits are using me, larger voices callin'
    What Heaven brought you and me cannot be for-got-got-ten

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

RIP Joe Strummer

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

“Northern California, same old Friday night...”

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Had too much to drink last night and I have to work today.

Trying to decide if I really need a shower before I go to work. My head is spinning and I might drown or throw up in the shower.

Amarillo by Morning

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Last night, Mr A told me he hates this song. I like it.

Think about how many times I have fallen
    Spirits are using me, larger voices callin'
    What Heaven brought you and me cannot be for-got-got-ten

One of my favorites.
    "The Patriarch"

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan

Have at this. Baseline reminiscent of "Gut Feeling" by Devo.

Foogin' Germans... FTW.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Mr A didn't call me so I sent more Meatloaf. You'd think 5 emails with Meatloaf would get a response.

He's either ignoring me or not picking up what I'm putting down so I'm going to take a different route. This email is going to have Blondie and the song is my message. He has a not so secret crush on Blondie so I know he'll watch the video and Mr A doesn't always pick up my woman talk but I think he can figure out what I want when he hears this song.

Ah, the good old days I now reminisce... the night I spent on the floor at CBGB at the foot of the stage as I tried for all I was worth to look up Ms. Harry's VERY short skirt. She looked RIGHT at me, clearly knew what I was up to, and didn't change a thing. Oh how I miss they way people used to be before they lost most of their humor in the hail of progressive bitterness that has engulfed this land.

I won't even begin to go into what used to happen in the bathroom there, suffice to say it was the most interesting, and sometimes densely populated, section of the venue.

Such are the memories of my deeply mis-spent youth.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.