Page 101 of 220 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 6574

Thread: What are you listening to?

ATM, Byzantine chant on teh radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is something from the Bohemian Grove.

This is a really good Devo cover.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

All guitar......

The Song of the Golden Dragon

FJB

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by purplechoe; 03-04-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

anti-NWO metal

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Latin freestyle. I haven't listened to this stuff in years. For the uninformed, this music was the original precursor to the Jersey Shore plague. Still catchy though.

Last edited by AuH20; 03-05-2015 at 09:49 PM.

I found this little gem the other day. This was a local Christian band in my area, but that was 20-35 years ago and it is nearly impossible to find anything about them. This particular song seems fitting for right about now since many of us I'm sure couldn't be more ready for the snowy winter to end. I also wanted to test some video editing software and rendering for youtube, so, freshly uploaded by yours truly

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Went for a (quick) run and now I'm sitting on the deck, soaking up rays with a glass of hooch, my laptop, and sad music.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Learning to play this bass line:

Part of the original version, and the story behind why it became the one we know:

I'm listening to this right now. My friend is flying from TN. to New York to give a presentation on her new book. I just sent her this---Lol

In the spirit of net neutrality...

They will do to the internet exactly what they did to the radio.

Random spin on my trinket...

Reminds me of The Shining when it starts up.

FJB

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

.....and if your bad, thenyoudiewhenyoudie.....

FJB

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And now for some renaissance court music Italian style. This particular recording is a favorite.

One of the most fabulous pieces of choral music ever written was "Spem In Alium" by Thomas Tallis.

I cannot even begin to fathom whence music such as this comes. The Tallis Scholars are quite something.

Here is more - the CD is worth having. Phillip Pickett's interpretation of Susato is perfect.

Bergerette Sans Roche:

And 32 seconds of some 16th century heavy metal:

With a 39 second coda:

some interesting choices here... me?
    I am a troglodyte.
    jam session anyone?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Horror Rock....

All Covers.....

FJB

Things Not To Say To Your Wife If You Want To Stay Happily Married

The droning bass elements of this chant are surprisingly reminiscent of Buddhist chant.

Fabulous music.