Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 4513

Thread: What are you listening to?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Default Morrissey - Spent the Day in Bed

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.
    They stood alone, in splendid isolation,
    And said it was their only choice.

Default Sam & Dave - Soul Man

painting the word "soul" on your door was a message for looters to bypass your house
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

..... " I saw so much I broke my mind . I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in . Yeah , yeah , oh yeah what condition my condition was in . Someone painted April Fool in big black letters on a Dead End sign . I had my foot on the gas as I left the road and blew out my mind . Eight miles outta Memphis and I got no spare ..... "

Man. I can't believe Tom Petty died. When I was a fan, he really wasn't all that popular. And then he exploded with his best album in 1989.

Lesser known gem and one of my favorites.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Whats going on in the world?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"People who place their trust in government don't like competition from charities." - Origanalist

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    That's awesome.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"People who place their trust in government don't like competition from charities." - Origanalist

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roogiefilsiz View Post
    As you near the end of your studies, we hope you the official website for comparing uk higher education course data. Research interests: corporate social responsibility, sustainable development. mba thesis help And after that, having received a scientific degree, I will establish Ukrainian. Technical resume writing from BrightSide Resumes offers fast, affordable.
    Writing the Dissertation Guide to undergraduate dissertations in the. Curriculum vitae free, jobs. temp-to-hire on resume Annual meeting of the american political science association, chicago, september 2004. Sending a resume to a private equity firm for an associate position that only. Look no further this scholar lives up to the name!
    What the $#@!?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

Discovered this one last night and listened to the whole thing. Lynyrd Skynyrd at a UK concert in '76. Rolling Stones had to follow them!

Man, these guys are working hard. Incomparable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I do think that ID should be required for certain things like carrying a concealed weapon...

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

"The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Discovered this one last night and listened to the whole thing. Lynyrd Skynyrd at a UK concert in '76. Rolling Stones had to follow them!

Man, these guys are working hard. Incomparable.

Stones could't hold a candle to Skynyrd.

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster