Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Florida Support: WAY TOOO GOOOO!!!!

  1. #1

    Florida Support: WAY TOOO GOOOO!!!!

    I just wanted to throw out some Kudos and if anybody knows of the Ron Paul supporters in Florida to give them a shout out!!

    I post on another forum for "immigration" and we were discussing Ron Paul etc.... and some people there who are on the fence (many of them support Tancredo and Hunter) were saying (a few actually) that they were in Florida recently and they were seeing Ron Paul signs everywhere.... one even said "give me ron paul or give me death!" or something like that..

    Anyways.. they were saying "I am seeing banners all over. I will start to consider him.."

    Way to Go Florida!!!!!!!!!!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I just wanted to throw out some Kudos and if anybody knows of the Ron Paul supporters in Florida to give them a shout out!!

    I post on another forum for "immigration" and we were discussing Ron Paul etc.... and some people there who are on the fence (many of them support Tancredo and Hunter) were saying (a few actually) that they were in Florida recently and they were seeing Ron Paul signs everywhere.... one even said "give me ron paul or give me death!" or something like that..

    Anyways.. they were saying "I am seeing banners all over. I will start to consider him.."

    Way to Go Florida!!!!!!!!!!
    Where in Florida?

  4. #3
    our orlando meetup group has done some great work.

  5. #4
    Check out the video in Clearwater. Also Orlando did some great work and my group in Daytona covered the 4th of July with Ron Paul balloons and information. Jacksonville covered a Guililiani appearance. This is just the start but Florida is going to be a huge state. We have more work to do!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkN5BPCa18I

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbraithwaite7 View Post
    Check out the video in Clearwater. Also Orlando did some great work and my group in Daytona covered the 4th of July with Ron Paul balloons and information. Jacksonville covered a Guililiani appearance. This is just the start but Florida is going to be a huge state. We have more work to do!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkN5BPCa18I
    That's great to hear FL is being covered in different cities. In Miami, we had a Marlins event, we covered the Republican convention on July 4th and had an aerial banner in South Beach on the 4th.

    We are now discussing doing something like the overnight Ron Paul Revolution that was done on July 3rd like they did in Memphis.

  7. #6
    Here are some pictures from our event at the fireworks for 4th of July in Ormond Beach, FL. We handed out hundreds of Ron Paul balloons, flags and information. It was great!



    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]Here are some pictures from our booth we set up at the 4th of July. It was a great event.

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #7
    Wow, great booth! Where'd you guys get all the materials? Are the vinyl sign templates online?

  9. #8
    Whoot! Florida fights in the Revolution!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by berkeleybound View Post
    Wow, great booth! Where'd you guys get all the materials? Are the vinyl sign templates online?
    A guy in our meetup group printed the banners (has a printing company), I ordered the balloons from www.viecoballoons.com and ordered the flags and inflateable uncle sam and hats from Oriental Trading Company. The voter registration cards we got from the board of elections. The only cost to the campaign was a stack of slim jim flyers they sent.

    I have used Microsoft Publisher to layout banners before and then sent them to a printer with large format capabilities.

  12. #10
    Florida has just barely got started.

    We intend to be the strongest Ron Paul state in the union by the time our January 29th Presidential Primary comes around.

    Expect BIG things from the Sunshine State!!!

    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has...


    John Stevens

  13. #11

    Florida

    Oregon,NewHampshire,and a few others have a freedom streak in them, I would not at all be surprised to see Ron win, hands down. He is tailor made for Oregon and NH. Florida too, ex the snowirds.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    Oregon,NewHampshire,and a few others have a freedom streak in them, I would not at all be surprised to see Ron win, hands down. He is tailor made for Oregon and NH. Florida too, ex the snowirds.
    It is unfortunate that Oregon's primary is not until May 2008.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    It is unfortunate that Oregon's primary is not until May 2008.
    The earlier the primary the worse for a relatively unknown candidate like Ron Paul who is loathed by the MSM and Establishment. Cherish the extra time and get to work.

    For those in FLORIDA we are short on time because of the January 29 primary. We really need to get to work. I went to the Republican Party Of Florida Quarterly Meeting Aug 10-11 and here is My Report.

    I have some good steps to follow for everyone to contact their party chairs (even if you are not in Florida). I think this will be the key because they can tap the local networks.

    Props to Nick in Orlando for shadowing the Romney event today. We need to shadow these events everywhere!

  16. #14

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by jcbraithwaite7 View Post
    Here are some pictures from our event at the fireworks for 4th of July in Ormond Beach, FL. We handed out hundreds of Ron Paul balloons, flags and information. It was great!
    Who's the hot chick in the grey? (And why is she wearing a sweater in a Florida July?)
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  17. #15
    I'm with the SW Florida & Fort Myers group. We're pretty much just getting started, but have many events planned. We'll be doing some sign waving on Friday afternoon near Page Field.

  18. #16
    Florida is the first to feel the Deveastion of the Economic policy of the NeoCons....Expect you ranks to swell...the Revolution will BUILD!



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    Florida is the first to feel the Deveastion of the Economic policy of the NeoCons....Expect you ranks to swell...the Revolution will BUILD!
    What is the economic devastation that is being felt in Florida? Real estate bust, or more than that?

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Who's the hot chick in the grey? (And why is she wearing a sweater in a Florida July?)
    That's my little sister Anna... she had a sweatshirt on because it was pouring rain... either that or maybe because she has a funky style of her own.

  22. #19
    I am a native oregonian and people out here hate the war, patriot act, et cetera.
    Driving along I-5 near Eugene I have seen Ron Paul for President banners. As well as in Portland, people like to write stuff all over the bathroom walls of my favorite drinking establishments. I have seen Ron Paul 2008-Say no to Imperial War and Overthrow the Oligarchy.
    There is hope out here in the pacific northwest.

  23. #20
    Here is some stuff from the Gainesville Ron Paul Meetup group


    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/80/photos/

    These were from our sign waving on Ames Straw day at the University of Florida.


    Here are are a couple of videos:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM6E2-N2KlA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5OeqT58Yc8

    All around the state we are getting into high gear.

    I'll be posting more pretty soon.

    County, by county, thats how this shall be built...

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jj111 View Post
    What is the economic devastation that is being felt in Florida? Real estate bust, or more than that?
    Everything that you could imagine, that goes along with a severe recession, is happening here in Florida right now. Homelessness, crime is up, people loosing their homes, etc. I could go on and on, but it's just too sad. Shouldn't happen, and you'd think we should have learned from the past. The federal reserve caused this to happen.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    Florida is the first to feel the Deveastion of the Economic policy of the NeoCons....Expect you ranks to swell...the Revolution will BUILD!
    There's some votes to be gained by that children's health care program that raids Medicare, but if he doesn't assure the retirees that he won't muck about with their Social Security then he won't stand a chance.

  26. #23
    Florida is doing very well on its support but I think time is about to get even shorter. Since S. Carolina moved its primary up, then that means that NH will move theirs and Floridas primary is tied to NH. Our state law says that we must be on feb 2 or 7 days after NH which ever comes first. It looks like they will move to the 12th, that measn Florida will be on the 19th. Problem is, S. Carolina law state that they will be first in the south, They are on the 19th, so by law they will move up.......in the end who knows. We may be having a primary in November at this rate.
    Next Moneybomb:
    Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th!

    Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th -
    Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    Everything that you could imagine, that goes along with a severe recession, is happening here in Florida right now. Homelessness, crime is up, people loosing their homes, etc. The federal reserve caused this to happen.
    ?!?!!?

    Lets take a look at this first. Correlation doesn't always equal causation. The majority of homelessness is due to addiction or mental illness. People are losing their homes because they could not have afforded to own them to begin with. That doesn't have anything to do with the Fed. People who were buying homes should not have, that is a personal choice. Now did the Fed/market stimulate this activity? Yes, but did it cause people to make a bad choice? No. Along with individual liberty comes personal responsibility.

    I am the first one to blame the government when it creates a problem. However when people lose their house it is a result of poor choices from individuals. That's not to say the Fed isn't unconstitutional or isn't damaging our economy.... But it's not the cause of the specific problems you mentioned.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by jcbraithwaite7 View Post
    That's my little sister Anna...
    Does she have a MySpace or FaceBook account?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  30. #26
    My daughter lives and teaches in Miami. She has her Ron Paul bumper sticker and will be spreading the word to her students. She's beautiful so lots of men ask her about Ron Paul. Hey....it works!

  31. #27
    Just got off the phone with the national campaign. They are well aware of what is happening all over the state. Her words, "You guys are doing an awesome job"

    Oh, yeah!
    Nick Egoroff
    Orlando Ron Paul Meetup Organizer
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/184/

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by pennycat View Post
    Just got off the phone with the national campaign. They are well aware of what is happening all over the state. Her words, "You guys are doing an awesome job"

    Oh, yeah!
    For those who don't know, Pennycat is the lead organizer of the Orlando meetup group, of which I am proud to be a member! He has been getting it done for Ron Paul, including multiple weekly sign wavings, 4th of July events, signs and banners around town, investing in a George Washington costume for events, and connecting with other meetup groups around the state. He has been investing alot of time, risking arrest for free speech rights, and basically keeping his (and our) motivation level high. He writes the most inspiring messages to keep people pumped!!

  33. #29
    See my daughter analyze the race so forcefully in just one minute!

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY4cwJjnEQ

    This July 4 in Hollywood FL (near Miami). The Young Republicans national convention was impressed by our turnout!

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiebott View Post
    My daughter lives and teaches in Miami. She has her Ron Paul bumper sticker and will be spreading the word to her students. She's beautiful so lots of men ask her about Ron Paul. Hey....it works!
    Is she part of the Miami Meetup??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Do you support SEIU-favored redistricting ballot prop in Florida?
    By libertybrewcity in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:40 PM
  2. How lowww will they goooo?
    By cska80 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  3. Support Florida Advertisments!
    By rightcoast in forum Florida
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:36 AM
  4. The Republicans Elites are TOOO SEXY for us....
    By acroso in forum Fox Boycott
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 07:45 PM
  5. Media Caught Censoring Ron Paul Support in Miami Florida
    By RonPaulR3VOLUTION in forum Florida
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •