Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ron Paul Slogan Factory

Without a rulebook, you have no game;
    Without a Constitution, we have no country.

Vote American - Vote Ron Paul 2008
    Ron Paul is our man;
    The rest belong in the garbage can!
    # # #
    Support Ron Paul for President with the Search Ron Paul Fundraising website.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some say Doctor
    Some say Teacher
    I say President!

Ron Paul 2008
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty; when the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul Supporters!!!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His medical training made him an OBGYN
    Dealing with all the dicks in Washington should qualify him as a Urologist.
    Let our votes make him President!

I suggested a t-shirt with Ron Paul as Braveheart in blue face paint, "What will you do without freedom?" and it is already up on cafepress.com! I think another one could be the cover of "The Patriot" with his face.

Tired of the paltry choices?
    Try Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I like it.

Here's another way to put it.

RP: Ron Paul :: RP: Republican Party

http://web.mac.com/bossobass.com/iWe...208/Blank.html

Bosso

Smile Google Ron Paul

edit here
    Last edited by austinphish; 05-26-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: terrible

my six contributions

Dr. Ron Paul for president
    because America's on life support!

Ron Paul '08
    The Last Jedi

Today's Founding Father
    Tomorrow's President
    Ron Paul

The Ron Paul Revolution
    Join the fight for freedom

Join Ron Paul
    Fight for Freedom

RON PAUL FOR ALL!!
    “The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” – Thomas Jefferson

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008! Everyone else for 1984

Orwell reference as seen on youtube the other day. Paul mentioned Newspeak in the debate on national tv.

Like illegal aliens? Don't vote RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Mr. Smith goes to Washington...his real name is Ron Paul
    RonPaul2008.com

Ron Paul 2008
    Now More Than Ever

There are loads of good slogans on this thread. Keep it up!
    If I may take a moment, call it what you want, the coming advance into Iowa, the surge into Iowa, the Iowa invasion. The move into Iowa is going to take loads of volunteers. Won't you make the decision today to be there in Iowa this summer volunteering for Ron Paul? Within the time frame beginning early/mid June thru December. Take an honest appraisal of your personal situation. If you situation allows, volunteer to serve in Iowa for Ron Paul this summer 2007. If you cannot, continue fighting wherever your at for freedom and the RP candidacy. Your definitely needed in the state you call home.

We are at an historic turning point in history. What we do this summer and into the fall and winter will make all the difference. Please stay closely tuned to this forum and your local meetup groups for future announcements.

Lastly and importantly, if you live in Iowa, or, Omaha, Nebraska, or live in any states adjoining Iowa within a 25 mile range to the Iowa border and you have spare bedroom(s) to house volunteers, please email that data, with city and state, contact telephone number, and number of volunteers able to house to paulfarris1957@yahoo.com and cc to sifu78704@gmail.com

Peace,
    Paul Farris
    Austin, Tx MeetupGroup

Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    Rudy McRomney: "In your guts, you know he's nuts."
    Yeah, yeah. But I DO think Barry Goldwater's old slogan, "In your heart you know he's right" would work nicely and invoke Goldwater sentiment among the older crowd we have yet to reach (since they're off the 'net.)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "If I may take a moment, call it what you want, the coming advance into Iowa, the surge into Iowa, the Iowa invasion. The move into Iowa is going to take loads of volunteers. Won't you make the decision today to be there in Iowa this summer volunteering for Ron Paul? "

Maybe we need a logo for our storming of Iowa. Like "Iowa"jima and have a logo of supporters planting the Ron Paul flag.

Today is Memorial Day. I have to think of all those brave soldiers who fought and died. Can you imagine how they felt landing on those beaches? The courage it took to storm ahead even as they saw the carnage? Even when faced with a mission that seemed impossible- the pushed forward. Let their sacrifice for freedom and what is right inspire us to push forward.

Time to take out America's trash. Vote Ron Paul.
    "I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Religion divides humanity. Country enforces that division. Faith, nationalism and pride are the drugs of choice.

Slogan and Sign Designs

Ron Paul - President 2008

Representing We The People through Honesty, Integrity and Constitutionality

By the way, I've designed a banner and a yard sign, which is available to anyone who wants it at our Kansas Ron Paul meetup forum here:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/43/

You might have to register to access our free files (I'm not positive)

I also like an idea somone posted on our Kansas Forum a simple

Who is Ron Paul?

It's a catchy take off from Ayn Rand's Who is John Galt that IMO would make a nice bumper sticker. If we can get people just asking that question, we're headed in the right direction

Sick of paying income tax? Annoyed with being a slave for 4 months of the year for the IRS?

One Man Hopes to change that, Keep Your Money and Vote for Ron Paul 2008!

"Honey, he's not only Mr. Right, he's Dr. Right!"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAmore View Post
    Ron Paul: Pissing off government since 1978.
    You can switch it with neocons or whatever...

Give me Ron Paul or give me death!
    I LOVE those two!!!
    Alex Wallenwein
    Texas Governor Search.com
    http://texasgovernorsearch.blogspot.com/

"The laying a Country desolate with Fire and Sword, declaring War against the natural rights of all Mankind, and extirpating the Defenders thereof from the Face of the Earth, is the Concern of every Man to whom Nature hath given the Power of feeling; of which Class, regardless of Party Censure, is the AUTHOR.

...Who the Author of this Production is, is wholly unnecessary to the Public, as the Object for Attention is the DOCTRINE ITSELF, not the MAN. Yet it may not be unnecessary to say, That he is unconnected with any Party, and under no sort of Influence public or private, but the influence of reason and principle." Thomas Paine, "Common Sense," Philadelphia, February 14, 1776.

We need a new "Common Sense" for the RP campaign. This thing was pretty dang influential.

When making slogans, you have to remember to remain positive even though there is a ton of negative things about our government currently. People respond better to something positive. Give them hope. Preach freedom. Ron Paul is the only candidate who stands for it.

Quote Originally Posted by X_805 View Post
    When making slogans, you have to remember to remain positive even though there is a ton of negative things about our government currently. People respond better to something positive. Give them hope. Preach freedom. Ron Paul is the only candidate who stands for it.
    Sure... along the lines of Thom. Paine, how about something like:

"Unowned by Any Foreign or Domestic Lobby. Ron Paul 2008."

or, heh, "POWERED BY 100% HEMP. RON PAUL 2008" Ok, that's probably a little bit too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbler de Stebbing View Post
    Yeah, yeah. But I DO think Barry Goldwater's old slogan, "In your heart you know he's right" would work nicely and invoke Goldwater sentiment among the older crowd we have yet to reach (since they're off the 'net.)
    Yeah! I'm glad somebody noted this. Remember we've got to think of ways to reach all groups.

Quote Originally Posted by X_805 View Post
    Good point. This is in line with a principle called the law of attraction.

Q:Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the wisest of them all?

A:Of course, that would be Ron Paul!

(May get flack from Disney though )

We Have About As Much Chance of Electing Ron Paul In 2008
    As the Patriots Did Of Overthrowing Their Government in 1776
    And For The Same Reasons

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thank you. Its my personal slogan in this election. After all. This is the Ron Paul revolution.

Ron Paul
    Freedom and Equality

Ron Paul special interests:
    Freedom
    Privacy
    Prosperity

Want to be real free?
    Vote Ron Paul

Ron Paul has Thomas Jefferson's vote. Has he got yours?

Ron Paul
    Founding Father Material

Ron Paul : Brewed since 1776

Ron is Right! Ron Paul 2008!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast