Thread: Ron Paul Video Blog - Need input from community.

Ron Paul Video Blog - Need input from community.

Okay, my mission is simple. I really enjoy watching RP videos on youtube but I feel like a lot of them are a waste of time. So, I created a blog where I am collecting videos in YouTube players, grouped by subject. I want a place where we can tell people, "go here and check out the videos" rather than "search Ron Paul on Youtube." So here is what I need from you, if you know of any videos that are quality, i.e. cover Ron Paul's positions or record in a good, notice I didn't say fair or positive, way, post them here or send an email to qualityronpaulvideos {@t} gmail [dot} com. You will notice that one of the players has a topic of "Loss of Rights." Not all of the videos have to be specifically about Ron Paul. If they are informative about why we need Ron Paul and more like him, I want to post those too. If it is a obviously anti Paul, those can be good too if they expose the opposition, so if you think you found a good one, shoot it my way too. If you have any other thoughts or ideas let me know.

Thanks,
    Stephen

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Check out my channel. Most of my videos are pretty good. Check out the link in my sig.