Thread: Ron Paul is a Nut

Ron Paul is a Nut

Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    Wow. Talk about dripping with sarcasm!

Sarcasm can be very convincing.

Well done, but you have to be careful with satire. Although I converted a few people with my "Huckabee for President" video, I also had a couple of Hucksters who thought it was a good ad.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

This is a great article to send to family and friends who won't talk to you anymore about Ron Paul. At first they will think that you have stopped supporting him, then hopefully they will realize how duped they are.
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Well done, but you have to be careful with satire. Although I converted a few people with my "Huckabee for President" video, I also had a couple of Hucksters who thought it was a good ad.
    lol, link?

I read it and thought "WTF HE STANDS FOR THOSE THINGS!"

Seriously, I thought he was serious, maybe I'm a dumbass for not realising it until you guys pointed it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethek View Post
    lol, link?
    It's in his sig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LL0otgW0c
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FreeTraveler

lol, link?
    It's in my signature.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record, DNA testing has shown that Ron Paul is, in fact, a chestnut.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Kind of like when Tom Delay's campaign referenced some Stephen Colbert quotes a few years back in their talking points.