Thread: Converting those who say a vote for Ron Paul is a wasted vote.

Converting those who say a vote for Ron Paul is a wasted vote.

Here's a very nice quote:
    [B]
    Always vote for principle. Though you may vote alone, you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.— President John Quincy Adams
    [/B]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have had great luck

I have had great luck by this simple point:

Ms Smith, how many people do you know?
    *about 20 or so
    Ms Smith, if all 20 of them knew about Ron Paul, how many do you think would vote for him?
    *12 at least
    Ms Smith - there you go - we can, and we will, win.

I have yet to have this not work with ANYONE.
    (I converted a Hillary supporter, once she understood the Constitutional limits and burocratic mess that is DC - leaned her over with healthcare *the federal governemnt can't even deliver mail well, and you want them in charge of your healthcare, the only thing the government has ever been able to do efficiently or effectively is kill people - and that's not very efficient, just effective...
    From there it was a few issues, and then the electibility issue came up - she was the one that said 20, and 12 at least would vote for Dr. Paul

Exclamation Busting through the logjam...

We all know most voters won't seriously consider any candidate that the polls and media have ranked so lowly as to be a poor contender. That is the single most formidable logjam restraining voters from more seriously considering Ron Paul. While that won't be an issue after IA & NH primaries, until then it is our greatest restraint on growth, and even more votes there, and greatest opportunity awaiting us if it's broken through.

This ad below was designed especially to help do so, and will be running shortly in the top dozen Iowa newspapers! (And, top half-dozen New Hampshire newspapers, too!) Details of which/when/where will be posted shortly at http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63899

If you share our enthusiasm for the potential of this ad strategy we also invite you to consider running it yourself in smaller or community or shopper papers there, too. (Or, printed up as a handout, etc.) Just change up the bottom attribution line. Here's the pdf of it, that prints up better and is what newspapers want, shown in actual 5.75" x 6" size...
    http://www.ki4u.com/pollsad.pdf

Enjoy!

- Shane

Voting for the lesser evil is still voting for an evil