Thread: why 99.999% chance of not running as independent?

why 99.999% chance of not running as independent?

because there is only 0.001% chance Ron Paul won't get the nomination!

swallow that Tim!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by quantized View Post
    because there is only 0.001% chance Ron Paul won't get the nomination!

swallow that Tim!
    QTF

hahahaha great answer!
    ^^ my 2 devaluated cents

Video # 1
    -
    "Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people . . . . This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution."
    John Adams, 1818

Lol I have been telling people for months that Ron Paul had never "closed the door" on running independent. Let's make sure it is not an option, but it is nice to know there is a possibility. And in all honesty we would be able to overcome a lot of the difficulties that most independents face because of the meetups already in place.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let's say this, Tim. The door is unlocked, and there's a 2ton crater blocking the other side of the door. I have no intention and no plans on trying to open that type of door."
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    "Let's say this, Tim. The door is unlocked, and there's a 2ton crater blocking the other side of the door. I have no intention and no plans on trying to open that type of door."
    2ton crater? Do you mean crate?

I still think in a worst-case-scenario situation (i.e. massive voter fraud), Dr. Paul can threaten running 3rd party to secure the VP spot

He can threaten to go third party taking his votes supporters and money with him to secure the Nomination.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfan View Post
    I still think in a worst-case-scenario situation (i.e. massive voter fraud), Dr. Paul can threaten running 3rd party to secure the VP spot
    VP IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    cool. we can make it more tactical ( remember he cannot reveal the slightest hint that the door is deliberately unlocked!) . try this...

"Let's say this, Tim. The door is locked, I have no intention and no plans on trying to open that type of door, neither do I hold the key to that door now. The key is in the hands of the grassroot. "