Thread: Moneybomb - Jan 17 - Ben Franklin's Birthday

Moneybomb - Jan 17 - Ben Franklin's Birthday

I know some people think we shouldn't do anymore money bombs, but I disagree. And, I realize that some people are strapped for cash after the Tea Party and with Christmas and all.

BUT, if we really are in this for the long haul, (as in Ron Paul for the long haul ) then I think we need to keep the funds flowing to the account and this has proven to be a very successful way of getting existing and new supporters fired up.

We do need to have people out there spreading the word between now and January 8th. However, the campaign will be using all available funds between now and February 5th. They will need another infusion to use beyond that date.

I don't know about you guys, but I do not think this year's candidate is going to be chosen early. It's up in the air and may not even be finalized after Feb 5th.

Ben Franklin's B-day is the perfect day for the next money bomb! I've heard other dates suggested (MLK, Roe v. Wade, etc) but I don't think that everyone in the movement can relate to those dates as much as everyone will about celebrating Ben Franklin's birthday.

So I vote for January 17th as the next Moneybomb date!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are many moneybombs already organizing large and small. Visit Regional Money Bomb for more info.

I PROPOSE WE DO A RON PAUL WEB BOMB

We can make lots of money by doing this and use that money to Support Ron Paul.

See: www.DanielHall-SupportsRonPaul.ws

This BUILDS ON-GOING CONTINUOUS SUPPORT MONIES TO RON PAULS CAMPAIGN.
    Dan Hall, (My Introduction HERE) - Ron Paul Freedom Network 718.682.1513 See this: FLASH
    The best way to Support Our Troops is to get Ron Paul elected President. We can do it!!!
    Explanation of the RON PAUL FREEDOM NETWORK. See: www.DanielHall-SupportsRonPaul.ws

I think the Franklin Bomb is the best of all. MLK means nothing to me but a street in the city no one would dare walk down..