Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocking pictures of Muslims peace demonstration

Exclamation Shocking pictures of Muslims peace demonstration

Hello everyone,

I had sent along some Ron Paul stuff to a friend and she sent me this in return.

I really think we need RP more than ever.

If someone sent these to you after receiving some RP information, how might you respond to that person. I do not want to hurt her feelings, but I could use some input with my response to her.

Thanks.

“Pictures from London - this is beyond scary!

Pictures from a woman from Bristol, England. She just returned from there and said it is no longer English, the Muslims have taken it over, and the trend continues. While we want them to assimilate, it looks like they would rather annihilate.

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World.

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."

((How I upload the pictures here))))??? The Pictures are shocking))

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!

Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

this is ridiculous

france would flip to a Muslim-Majority at least 10 years before britain would. this seems, to me to be nothing more than xenophobic hysteria. where are the "pictures"?

I'd be glad if you'd simply link to the site with the pictures. My son is doing his homework behind me and I'd recently clicked a link that lo and behold showed a severed head spraying blood on the ground. I completely understand that a picture tells a thousand words and pathos > ethos when it comes to gaining support...but a link would suffice?

Why was this moved to General Politics & Other? This is a question from an established member looking for advice to convert a friend to our cause.

Excuse me, but I do not know the site. They were emailed to me.

I was asking if someone could tell me how to upload them to my note here. Anyone know how?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Pay attention to Hamadeh's reply. He's right on.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

Here's a link to the pictures (I think). I guess we have different notions of shocking, but yes, the signs would disturb me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul
    Champion of the Constitution
    President '08

If someone will accept an email from me who knows how to upload the pictures, I will be glad to email them to you.

I could use some assistance also in responding to her in a rational way and in support of RP.

Thanks
    Carole

What would your friend have us do? Should we wage war against the entire Muslim world? Attacking them will only increase their poverty, isolation, and radicalism.

The number one way to reduce poverty, and the number one way to increase the standard of living of a people, as it turns out, is also the number one way to diffuse radicalism.

It is Economic Freedom and Prosperity. And the former produces the latter.

We should not be putting sanctions on these countries. We should not be severing diplomatic ties.

No. We should be lifting sanctions, eliminate trade barriers, reducing tariffs, and building diplomatic ties.

We should talk to people, trade with them, and set a good example. And in order to set a good example, we must have economic freedom here at home. It is only through prosperity and freedom here at home that we will lead the world, by setting a good example, and by exporting our culture and our goods and services - exporting our prosperity.

We will accomplish in peace what can not be accomplished in war.

the number one catalyst to hatred is ignorance.

we should be dropping books, not bombs

This John Stossel special - Is America Number One - is an excellent piece that should remind all of us why America succeeds, how America leads the world, and why other systems fail.

This is what we export. This is how we lead the world. This is how we change the world. And Ron Paul knows this, and is the only candidate reminding us of this, and leading us in the right direction.

Yes, Thank you. These are the pictures she sent me.

And yes, I agree with Hamadeh, but this lady is obvioussly quite afraid and shocked, so I need to be careful how I answer her.

Thanks for your help.
    Carole

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Hello everyone,

I had sent along some Ron Paul stuff to a friend and she sent me this in return.

I really think we need RP more than ever.

If someone sent these to you after receiving some RP information, how might you respond to that person. I do not want to hurt her feelings, but I could use some input with my response to her.

Thanks.

“Pictures from London - this is beyond scary!

Pictures from a woman from Bristol, England. She just returned from there and said it is no longer English, the Muslims have taken it over, and the trend continues. While we want them to assimilate, it looks like they would rather annihilate.

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World.

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."

((How I upload the pictures here))))??? The Pictures are shocking))

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!

Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!
    I was recently in England and can verify that 80% of the people I saw were immigrants. Many were muslim and many were Indian. But, in my mind, the UK has gotten what it deserves after years of colonization, intervention, and opression throughout Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.

It's not just England either. Spain and France are being overrun as well.

You might want to point out nicely that all those signs are in the same handwriting, and obviously one idiot took advantage of the crowd's anger to spread his own loony message. Your friend should not be judging a billion people on the basis of one signmaker's slogans and one small batch of upset people.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is this in this section again?

wow the hypocrisy is so bad in here. RP is dead on when he says the problems the west has with america dates back much further than the present. when there was colonization by the british they dint make the effort to assimilate. instead they persecuted the natives and tried to make them westernized. well now like it or not you reap what you sow. im actually glad this is happening. i hope everyone who doesn't want this to happen actually follow what RP said and not create discord by intervening in foreign affairs.

on a side note muslims do not want to take over the world. the british had control over a third of the world and they are just pissed off they dont have that control anymore.

and yeah mods why the hell is this in this section?

Do you believe the more Radical Muslims would become less so if our Ron Paul gets us out of the mIddle East as we should be?

I wish all people could be peaceful, but they also need the opportunity to achieve their good dreams, too if that is ever to happen. Britain also has its economic problems, right?

I truly deplore how our foreign policy has isolated us and fomented hatred of America and, I guess, Americans.

Did not things settle down greatly in Spain once they withdrew from their assistance in this war business in Iraq?

I will wait until tomorrow to answer my friend after thinking it through better and checking some of these sites.

Thanks to all.
    Carole

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    It's not just England either. Spain and France are being overrun as well.
    Europe has by and large rejected its Christian heritage. I am of the view that one doesn't have to be Islamophobic to regret the fact that many Christian lands are basically committing suicide because of globalization and postcolonial liberal guilt.

While I agree the images are disturbing what would be even more disturbing is if people in London were not free to protest in such a way.

Freedom means respecting everyone's rights even if you don't always agree with them.

Good point. I suppose it is possible those people carrying the signs do not even read English though maybe they do.
    Carole

It is here because I was asking for some help in answering the friend who emailed me these pictures.

I am reading all the comments and appreciate them. Agree also.
    Carole

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are real threats out there but a sensible foreign policy Ron paul advocates will greatly reduce threats for us. Although I'm not fan of these guys right now because of their name calling against Ron Paul, they have same valid things to say about threat from radical muslims that should concern us all:

Quote Originally Posted by peter_lifton View Post

Here's more of their rabid ramblings about Ron Paul.
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=2
    Source:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63697

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Good point. I suppose it is possible those people carrying the signs do not even read English though maybe they do.
    I've a British background and have family still in Britain.

It's well known, and I saw it in my own family (which sickens me), that racism - or rather, a sense of WASP British superiority - is much stronger in the UK than in North America. There is a lot of Us vs. Them mentality. The Brits hate the French too, at least the Brits I met.

When I returned for a visit in the late 90's, I experienced culture shock. It was due to how blatant the racism was. Now couple the Brit's sense of superiority and fear of the Other with many more radical Muslims living over there (not all - the Brits too have their moderates) and you get a volatile mix.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    While I agree the images are disturbing what would be even more disturbing is if people in London were not free to protest in such a way.

Freedom means respecting everyone's rights even if you don't always agree with them.
    I definitely agree with that. The world would be a better place. Right?
    Carole

There's really no problem in England, there's nothing more than ordinary families with kids that range from completely Westernised to obedient members of the peaceful religious traditions.

White British 85.7%
    White Irish 1.2%
    White (other) 5.3%
    Mixed race 1.2%
    Indian 1.8%
    Pakistani 1.3%
    Bangladeshi 0.5%
    Other Asian (non-Chinese) 0.4%
    Black Caribbean 1.0%
    Black African 0.8%
    Black (others) 0.2%
    Chinese 0.4%
    Other 0.4%

Even if ethnic minorities do have more kids, its likely that their children won't.
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

I will check the videos out also.

I seem to recall Ron Paul telling us that even Ronald Reagan changed his mind when he withdrew from Lebanon because of the irrationality of Middle East politics, etc.

It seems that all the wars over there have been going on endlessly as civil/religious wars. Our presence and interference can only exacerbate the problems. I don't understand why so few people get that>

Thank you all. for your help. I think I will handle my response to her okay. I jsut neede some reassurance I think, I have never received such a letter as she sent me before.

I think I will send her the two Iraq soldiers letters also.

Goodnite all.
    Carole

And apparently the 'whites' are being 'overrun' in Holland.

Dutch 80,9%
    Indonesian 2,4%
    German 2,4%
    Turkish 2,2%
    Surinamese 2,0%
    Moroccans (Berbers) 1,9%
    Netherlands Antilles / Aruba 0,8%
    Belgians 0,7%
    British 0,5%
    Former Yugoslavia 0,5%
    Chinese 0,3%
    Former Soviet Union 0,3%
    Iraqi 0,3%
    Poles 0,2%
    Afghani 0,2%
    Irani (Persians) 0,2%
    Somali 0,1%
    Other non-Western 2,4%
    Other Western 1,8%
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast