Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Greeting: "May The Ron Be With You"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by agape64 View Post
    Let's focus on the message and not the medium~!

Love reflects ~

Leah, is that you?
    Educating The Mainstream Now

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by agape64 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you guys are joking, but nevertheless I will take this opportunity to encourage everyone to focus on the rEVOLution and not RP. The fact that he is an inspiring candidate for all of us does mean something, but allow that to well up within individuals as they familiarize themselves with the ideas behind the campaign. To my mind, this campaign can easily become potent enough, organized enough and intelligent enough to fill in the gaps in Dr. Paul's logic and show him areas where his ideas need adjustment / refinement.

Let's focus on the message and not the medium~!

Love reflects ~
    I agree 100% but I think stuff like this is a wonderful stress reliever. A lot of us are thinking, doing, campaigning and it's just nice to have a spot to do something a bit different. Clearly it truly is all about the message. But in our "Free Time" It doesn't hurt to fool around a bit

rotf-foomc-lol

(Rolling on the floor-falling out of my chair-lol
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Posting privileges under review

Lol I was definitely drinking too much Sam Adams last night when I made this thread.

My signature is a quote from Yoda.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

"Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by slantedview View Post
    Whoever did that one is amazing .
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -Samuel Adams

Merry Christmas everyone!
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -Samuel Adams

Uhh....Maybe only amongst ourselves....

no way gadget.. just look at the post above yours. You honestly don't think that that speaks pretty clearly to what Ron Paul's campaign is all about?? Same goes for all of the other messages as well.

Explaining the movement in simple, visual, and totally relate-able terms like Star Wars is DEFINITELY helpful in terms of selling the overall message of PAUL. I've already found that people unfamiliar with what we are all about catch on a heck of a lot quicker.

I say, best thread EVER - and more photoshops Por favor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12