Thread: canvassing ideas?

canvassing ideas?

howabout putting some Ron Paul Reveres Canvassing DVD's in windshields at wal-mart? im not sure if this would be money well spent, has anyone tried this? if no one is willing to go home and watch these videos im better off just using some slim-jims. so give me some feedback guys
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    howabout putting some Ron Paul Reveres Canvassing DVD's in windshields at wal-mart? im not sure if this would be money well spent, has anyone tried this? if no one is willing to go home and watch these videos im better off just using some slim-jims. so give me some feedback guys

If you don't want to knock on doors it would still probably be better to just leave the dvds at peoples front door.

Yes canvass long and hard with all your strength until we are victorious

ive done some door to door as well, but im lookin to mix it up. i dont mind going door to door but political hadnouts are usually just looked upon as time-consuming in some of the more urban areas once i get out of the 'burbs. so im trying to leave some at WM reaching some of the voters i am not getting door to door
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com