Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LLepard Strikes Again!!! Final Advert.

This is happy news. My heart swells with pride.

I've finally finished my 50 letters to Iowa. Every little, or in your case, big thing we do to spread the word is helping us reach our goal. Save our Country! Elect Ron Paul!
    County Coordinator and Precinct Leader in CA

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." ~ Willie Nelson

“Let our government be like that of the solar system. Let the general government be like the sun and the states the planets, repelled yet attracted, and the whole moving regularly and harmoniously in several orbits.”
    — John Dickinson (Delaware Delegate), 1787

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An amazing gesture, and an amazing sacrifice.

Thank you for what you are doing.

LLepard, you're my hero! I hope Ron Paul makes you the Press Secretary, or something

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by llepard View Post
    Nah. The civil discourse in this country is too short and uninformed.

This is the new normal. Get used to it. Embrace it. Learn to love it.

It's all good.
    I know there must be some other wealthy individuals out there helping Ron but why aren't there more and why don't they have the balls you do and are willing to put their names out front like you have? In your business you must meet these types.

Ok wait a minute. I know you're going to do this, but please take out the scissors and the cut-out marks. PLEASE. That's an ancient advertising symbol usually reserved for COUPONS. It seriously detracts from the seriousness of the message. Nobody is going to cut the thing out and stick it on their wall! (okay, cept maybe ronpaulforums members, but seriously. get rid of that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    I know there must be some other wealthy individuals out there helping Ron but why aren't there more and why don't they have the balls you do and are willing to put their names out front like you have? In your business you must meet these types.

I am puzzled by this too. Maybe they just need an example. Some have stepped forward.

There was a businessman in Texas, I have forgotten his name, he paid for the USA Today Adv. to run in Iowa. Lots of others have run that adv. too.

I sure wish some others would pick up the ball. I am getting winded.

Quote Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
    Ok wait a minute. I know you're going to do this, but please take out the scissors and the cut-out marks. PLEASE. That's an ancient advertising symbol usually reserved for COUPONS. It seriously detracts from the seriousness of the message. Nobody is going to cut the thing out and stick it on their wall!
    I'd guess that stuff won't be in the final ad, it's just in the copy that we see.
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
    Ok wait a minute. I know you're going to do this, but please take out the scissors and the cut-out marks. PLEASE. That's an ancient advertising symbol usually reserved for COUPONS. It seriously detracts from the seriousness of the message. Nobody is going to cut the thing out and stick it on their wall! (okay, cept maybe ronpaulforums members, but seriously. get rid of that.)
    NO.

It is a requirement of the NY Times that we make it look like, not news.

The suggestion came from the forum.

If we had our choice we would just put it on the left, but the NYT would not accept that.

Originally they wanted us to run it in Arial type. UGH. They have a policy that things cannot look too much like news.

I told them to take our font or it was no deal. They compromised if we would put the cut out border in there.

I don't like it, but I decided I could live with it.

Everyone print out the original USA today ad and this one. Every morning on the way to work buy a newspaper. Insert these two ads somewhere inside the pages. Leave the paper somewhere where it will be read by others. Do this daily. Vary your routine. Leave it on a tables at various fast food restaurants. Leave it in convenience store restrooms. Leave them in dentist offices, in doctor's offices, in hospital waiting rooms, etc.

That is the most beautiful, truthful, heartfelt, and passionately-written endorsement I have ever read. Kudos on you, sir!!
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Print out the original USA Today ad and nail it to trees.

it's good to see the heroes roar
    let a nation of sheep awake

kill the banks
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

VERY nice! You are a credit to america LLepard.

Castor approves this message.

Exclamation

Lep,

Are you $#@!tin me???

FULL PAGE NY TIMES??????

Our granchildren will one day sing patriotic songs about you!!!!!

"Listen my children and listen hard
    About the revolutionary ads of Mr Lepard"

Is this awesome multiplied by a 1000?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Looks great when you read it in a final format (as in pdf)!
    And I like it long. All the information is right there. No need to learn what is "that internet" (for many folks)

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Lep,

Are you $#@!tin me???

FULL PAGE NY TIMES??????

Our granchildren will one day sing patriotic songs about you!!!!!

"Listen my children and listen hard
    About the revolutionary ads of Mr Lepard"
    Only if he wins.

Remember, history is written by the victors.

But sooner or later these ideas win. I will settle for a footnote.

Thanks Lepard!!! Cannot wait to see it published!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only if he wins.

A humble thanks from another supporter who does what I can with what I have, keep up the good work.. and.. maybe work on your circle of friends some? I mean by that, other rich folk!!

Only if he wins.

llepard,

I'll fight my butt off to get you in the history books. You truly are a hero Sir. I'll be telling my future kids about you. Your work and dedication will not be forgot.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Nice, I hope this works.
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Lawrence,

Truly Awesome. I love how you keep us informed of the progress, of your goals and plans. You give us insight into you, as a person. You bring us along for the ride and have us share in what you are doing. Thanks.

Please try to verify all your paper placements and such and make sure NO 'words' are mysteriously altered once the ad goes to print.

Seriously Lawrence, you not only talk the talk, but you certainly walk the walk.

NO.

It is a requirement of the NY Times that we make it look like, not news.

The suggestion came from the forum.

If we had our choice we would just put it on the left, but the NYT would not accept that.

Originally they wanted us to run it in Arial type. UGH. They have a policy that things cannot look too much like news.

I told them to take our font or it was no deal. They compromised if we would put the cut out border in there.

I don't like it, but I decided I could live with it.
    Alright, thanks for the explanation.

Once again we owe Llepard and those who contributed a debt of gratitude. A fabulous piece of writing. To those who say it is too long; we have to engage all demographics, not just the ones that buy papers for the pretty pictures.
    Give Ron Paul air superiority: http://www.ronpaulaircorps.com/

Wonderful.

I love the Eisenhower quote.

I think the length is fine for the intellectual crowd that read the Times.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great work Larry.

In addition to hopefully opening some eyes in the northeast, I really hope it also inspires some others with deep pockets to speak up a little louder, too.

I know Paul is huge on Wall Street and for free marketeers all over -- it would be great for one of them to buy ad time on the blimp! hehehe

Many thanks brother for what you've done!

wow, I felt the power and conviction in your words. whew! you are making history sir, and we are all glad to be witnesses to it. Thank you Mr. Llepard.
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast