Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LLepard Strikes Again!!! Final Advert.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LLepard Strikes Again!!! Final Advert.

Mmmuuuuu Waaaa Haaaa Haaaaaa........

Hey other bought and paid for and lame candidates, how do you like these apples....?

It's like a nightmare isn't it? And it just keeps getting worse. (source: pool player in movie, The Color of Money).

OK,

First, thanks to Mark, John Barr, Linda Lagana, Bryan, Brad Tirpak, Suzu, LibertyEagle, Anti-Federalist, Lucid American, LSUilike, Nathan Yao, and others whose names I have forgotten. Thank you to everyone for your contributions. Smart people on these forums.

Let me just say that I could never write a letter of this quality on my own. Never. This is a testament to the this "open source" campaign model. Lot's of bright people makes for a better advertisement than any one individual could ever produce.

Now, here is the good part:

This advertisment is going to run as a full page in The New York Times.

It will be in the News section. I do not know the date. In order to keep the cost affordable they have the option on the date. The range is Dec. 24th to Dec. 29th.

It is also going to run in all of the major New Hampshire papers on Friday, Dec. 28th.

The advertisement is a cleaned up version of the piece I wrote for Lew Rockwell explaining why I spent $85 K on the USA Today advertisement.

It is full page, six columns, about 3000 words. with bolds and set outs.

Here is the link courtesy of Mark.

http://ronpaul.cc/LLLetterNYT.pdf

here is another better link (thanks Mark, u da man.)

http://ronpaul.cc/LLLetterNYT.htm

The best way to view it is to print it out in 4 piece tile and then tape them together so you get the effect of full size.

This is it folks. We need traction now, it's now or never.

You cannot say we are not trying. Let's spread this thing as far and wide as we can.

Also, let's use key buzzwords in talking about this:

Politcal Campaign 2.0
    Open source web based campaign message development model
    Internet is the Gutenberg press of our day.
    The tide has turned.
    RP support is spreading like a wildfire.
    President Ron Paul. You gotta believe.
    Compare this argument to Thomas Paine's Common Sense.
    Citizen's revolt.

Others?

Anyway, I need to rest now. I will probably not be on the forums much for the next few weeks.

God bless you all and god bless Dr. Paul and this message. It's in his hands now.

I wish I could see the other candidates as they read this.

I am reminded of the old rolling stones song off the black and blue album.

"The hand of fate is on us now..."

This is my best effort, I don't think I can do much more.
    Last edited by llepard; 12-22-2007 at 07:29 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks llepard for all your support.

Edit to add:
    Well, I made another post, but it's already deep into the 3rd page, so I'll repost it here:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd page post
    DOH! Now that I see it in real form, I get an idea for a title.

"Common Sense II"
    Last edited by Jobarra; 12-21-2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding title suggestion :)
    Want to help Dr. Paul's campaign? Canvass! Learn how at http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/
    Want to coordinate your canvassing? Become a Precinct Leader! http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/
    Rough Draft: Final Notice of Fiscal Burden
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=92802
    JPEG Graphic of Final Notice of Fiscal Burden http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96659

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    The r3volution grows...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Nice ad! You sir, are truly a patriot.
    RonPaulBlimp.com
    Originally Posted by bp2519:
    I'm getting sick of my friends thinking I've lost my mind... when in reality, I've actually just found it.

Polls and coverage has only been getting better in Iowa and NH lately, need to keep this traction right up until the contests.

Well done Llepard!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome, so much better with the formating.

The big lettering is great.

Change the World

Change the total

Why did I spend a gazillion or whatever it is for all the ads. Wow, I am living vicariously thru you, what fun you must be having sticking a finger in their eyes, and they say money cannot by happiness? Well, temporarily it can. Thanks again.

Holy Sh**! Full page NYT! Llepard you are absolutely amazing. Holy Mackerel!

You are AMAZING and INCREDIBLE

People like you MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

THANK YOU, in the name of everyone who is aware, and those yet to become aware!

2008 Ron Paul Delegate - Congressional District 5
    Working on 2012
    -----
    Liberty is lost through complacency...America was born of protest [and] revolution... - RP, 8/9/04
    -----
    The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country... - RP, 5/22/07
    -----
    But let it not be said that we did nothing. - RP, 5/22/07

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thank you to all - Specially Lawrence

Lawrence,

Thank you so much for the precious seed that you have given us! And thanks to all who supported the effort and offered input and posted posts. Nothing this wonderful happens overnight and yet it almost feels that way! I keep seeing the picture of Dr. Paul holding the baby wrapped in a flag. . .

My challenge to us all is to go forth and multiply. Spread the message of Life and Liberty to all we meet.

My hat is tipped and my head is bowed and I pray the Lord's blessings upon us all as we go forth and multiply across the land.

Sandie

I think you do the message some disservice by appropriating your "subjective" views over the complexities of the issues in their entirety. If I were to proof read this, I'd advise revising some of the "preachy" content in favor of extrapolating some of the issues which demand more scrutiny.

Nevertheless, the sincerity and the dedication oozes from this ad. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by srmpass98 View Post
    I think you do the message some disservice by appropriating your "subjective" views over the complexities of the issues in their entirety. If I were to proof read this, I'd advise revising some of the "preachy" content in favor of extrapolating some of the issues which demand more scrutiny.

Nevertheless, the sincerity and the dedication oozes from this ad. Kudos.
    Fair point. But keep in mind that it is a sales document.

Also, the message is good. People can blame me for the preachyness.

Dr. Paul would not say some of these things, but I can and should. Americans think in these terms. Or at least many of them do.

Truly Inspirational!

whether you can afford it or not - you have done a great thing, and sent a clear message. Well done Sir.
    ><

From the United Kingdom, I would just like to extend my thanks. For Believing in Liberty enough to sacrifice your blood and sweat in its name. You are a true individual patriot!
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

Larry -

May God bless you for what you have done ...
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

The link worked for me earlier, but the image will no longer load for me. I posted the link on another forum and others weren't able to read it. Anyone else having this problem?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    The link worked for me earlier, but the image will no longer load for me. I posted the link on another forum and others weren't able to read it. Anyone else having this problem?
    Same here.

Awesome. I'm going to print it out and put it all over work.

Quote Originally Posted by RP-Republican View Post
    Awesome. I'm going to print it out and put it all over work.
    that's a good idea

Change the World

I salute you LL. You are a true patriot!
    Proud $2300 member
    (now working on husbands $2300)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast