Thread: "Ronstock" / mass gathering

"Ronstock" / mass gathering

I know that I am not the person to originate this idea, I have seen it tossed around the net for awhile now, but I believe an event with celebrities/musician would be VERY effective for Paul. I would also be for a large peaceful gathering in DC, but a million supporters is not realistic yet. The money bombs are played out.

1) Any group event must during a time when students could be away from school for a reasonable period of time to travel.

2) An "A" list celebrity should be involved, I know we can find someone.

3) It needs exceptional planning, total transparency, and nationally consensused grassroots support.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SO many people have ideas like this- marches in particular. If you want this, YOU SHOULD MAKE A WEBSITE.

No point in just talking about it, do something.

. . . I'm not trying to be evil, just saying . . .
    The Grassroots Schedule (Dates of events, rallies, plans, and fundraisers):
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=49595

I understand why this is an attractive idea. However, I think it would curb the genuine anger and frustration that exists in this revolution and we don't want that at this point. Particularly the need for a celebrity .

Boondoggle, I would love to but I don't have the technical knowledge required to build and maintain a proper website, also I believe a good movement should start in the forums to gain a consensus of popular opinion regarding the issue before a webpage is thrown up. PS. I know you are not trying to be evil, it's a valid post, however, I do believe that there is a point in talking about something BEFORE you do it.

Chomsky, how would you feel about a celebrity who is as angry as we are? Just because one can garnish notoriety would not exclude them from being a valid member of the Ron Paul R3volution.
    Last edited by DonateTilItHurts; 12-21-2007 at 05:14 PM.

Posting privileges under review

Gotta wait till after a few primaries.

It also sounds more like a summer thing.