Thread: A Christian Christmas in Snowy Iran

A Christian Christmas in Snowy Iran

Change your perception of Iran. This story is a must read...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/weden2.html
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice.

It always freaks me out when I think about Palestinian Christians. I mean they are the direct descendants of the original Christians of the world. Still living in places like Bethlehem and Nazareth. And yet all these evangelical "Christian" organizations in America give full support to Israel... who is literally killing off the last original Christians in the birthplace of Christ.

There are all too many mis-conceptions about Iran and its people...While its porbably still not in the best interests of most white guys to go to Iran and hang out without any Persian friends to be with, its really not a violent place at all.

I'm Persian, btw...;P

Wow it seems I've been conditioned more than I realized. I was more or less shocked by those pictures.

I hardly ever bump, but I think this is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Nice.

It always freaks me out when I think about Palestinian Christians. I mean they are the direct descendants of the original Christians of the world. Still living in places like Bethlehem and Nazareth. And yet all these evangelical "Christian" organizations in America give full support to Israel... who is literally killing off the last original Christians in the birthplace of Christ.
    When they tear down an olive tree they tear down a piece of a family. It takes decades for one tree to bear fruit. They do it to punish them.

Michael Medved calls us "Paulestinians".
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

FOX ALERT........insert suspicious behavior of Iranians here.