Thread: Webmaster wanted for new site

Webmaster wanted for new site

Hey guys! We're looking for a webmaster who can set up a site where Ron Paul supporters can leave their "story" and tell why they support him. The media is trying to protray us as "fringe" and we don't have to put up with it. We can post who we are and people will realize that we're just normal Americans who are sick of the system.

Name the site poll and more info here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=61346

What the site will need:

An ability to put different comments in different sections, if the user wishes. (AKA, a teacher can put her comment in an "Education" section explaining why she thinks that the DOE should be cut). Let's let the TEACHERS tell us what they need, not what the politicians say the teachers need.

Eventually a video section where people could leave their own videos (hosted by You Tube, probably).

Overall, it's probably a pretty easy project. I'm envisioning something simple but elegant. Something very easy to navigate and read, because the stories are really going to be the focus.

Feel free to PM me or comment back here! Thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've got kind of a broader social networking site in mind that i've been developing. Though everything you envisioned can be accomplished with the design that i'm working on. The key part is giving people a place to gather, enter data, and want to come back to. The main page of the site will focus on the presentation of this information but the back side where members who have signed up and filled out information can contribute much more and socialize.