0 0%
  • Other Democratic Candidate

26 14.53%
  • 3rd Party Candidate

65 36.31%
  • I would not vote.

58 32.40%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Ron didn't exist, who would you vote for?

If Ron didn't exist, who would you vote for?

Obviously/Hopefully we are all going to vote for Ron. Just for fun, who would you vote for, if anyone, if Ron wasn't an option?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How come Kirk and Spock aren't on the list?

I can't vote (not US citizen).

I would seriously think about taking a leaf out of Brewster's Millions ('85 movie edition) and setting up a 'None of the Above' campaign. Getting the money needed would be interesting. Hey! maybe something to do with the campaign if Ron doesn't make it!

Cheers,
    ErikM

Whoever the Constitution party runs - just like I did in '04
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

Well before I discovered Ron Paul, I believed the media's lies about Rudy being our great leader that led us through 9/11. I wouldn't vote for him, but he was the guy I wanted to see win.

Today however, if Ron Paul were to mysteriously vanish like he never existed, but I still knew the truth about everything else like I do now, I would probably want Romney to win, but again, don't like him enough to actually vote for him, but he'd be the guy I want to see win.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would not endorse any politician who will not uphold the Constitution and the rule of law. Therefore, I'd vote for no one.
    Something cool that I stumbled upon: The Ron Paul Repository
    http://egocentral.invisionzone.com/i...howtopic=15324

Good hypothetical. Kucinich would get my vote this go-around.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    Well before I discovered Ron Paul, I believed the media's lies about Rudy being our great leader that led us through 9/11. I wouldn't vote for him, but he was the guy I wanted to see win.

Today however, if Ron Paul were to mysteriously vanish like he never existed, but I still knew the truth about everything else like I do now, I would probably want Romney to win, but again, don't like him enough to actually vote for him, but he'd be the guy I want to see win.
    I didn't follow politics, and when I heard that Rudy, who did "great" things for NY, was running, I figured he would be a good candidate. I watched one debate, which happened to be the one where Ron talked about blowback. That's when I researched Ron and so on and so forth

gravel and kucinich for foreign policy

If Ron Paul didn't exist, I would vote for Ron Paul.
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

It amazes me how many people would stay home.

If Paul wasn't on the ballot I'd probably vote for the Constitution Party candidate.

I had lost hope in our country so I would not have voted.
    Ron Paul and all of you gave me that hope back.
    "May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."
    - Jack Burton

"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion."
    -Thomas Jefferson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RP woke me up from neo-conism, so I'd probably vote for Thompson.

To be honest, if he doesn't win the primaries, I would write in his name on the ballot if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiLeXia View Post
    Obama for me.
    Me too!
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

I picked "3rd Party Candidate" but in reality, I would write Ron Paul in in the general elections.

Cthulhu. Why vote for a lesser evil?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I would really think about Obama (though I don't agree with a lot of his views), but the Libertarian or Constitution Party candidates would probably win out.

If Thompson's HQ sees this poll, they're gonna be pushin hard to get RP out of the race. : P
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by CelestialRender; 12-20-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Cthulhu. Why vote for a lesser evil?

not relevant to me

Sorry, but to me this poll is kind of like asking "If there were no oxygen to breathe what would you do?"

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Obviously/Hopefully we are all going to vote for Ron. Just for fun, who would you vote for, if anyone, if Ron wasn't an option?
    I would write in Cornelius Dirt Fudrucker, though I really don't want the job.
    God made Texas almost perfect, but gave us 'skeeters, gators, rattlesnakes, and LIB DIMS ( still rattlesnakes ) so we wouldn't think we were already in Heaven.

there are no choices other than RP really sad to say

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast