Thread: Mike Church Voting for Ron Paul

Mike Church Voting for Ron Paul

I was listening to his show, he was pissed about the light bulb energy bill and said he was pissed about the same old candidates and said he was voting for Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually surprised because he really is a WAR MONGER also!

Hey vote for PAUL is GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulyourmom View Post
    Who is Mike Church?
    he's a republican radio talk show host, on sirius (maybe other places) on the same channel as Hannity and Wilcow

Yea I heard him to. He is a talk show guy on Sirius radio. He agrees with Ron Paul on every thing but foreign policy.

Says all the other candidates are trampling on our rights.

It’s not about the light bulbs it’s the idea that the feds are trying to dictate our lives. What happened to democracy ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ayse View Post
    he's a republican radio talk show host, on sirius (maybe other places) on the same channel as Hannity and Wilcow
    Yeah, the channel is 'Patriot' radio RP was on Church's show a couple weeks ago. Check www.ronpaulaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ayse View Post
    I was listening to his show, he was pissed about the light bulb energy bill and said he was pissed about the same old candidates and said he was voting for Paul.
    bump for a link
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

i dont know who he is, but that is great...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Church Interview Ron Paul (Sirius)
    originally aired November 30, 2007

Parts 1,2,3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPWUG0UJH0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fzQsmAmNto
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny2at8R37ic
    Ron Paul - President '08
    http://kickapathy.com
    Party Change Deadlines!
    "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." -Martin Luther King

I listened to that interview live when Ron was on the show and is a classic example of Ron winning over a convert.
    “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.”

nice!! we need more of these endorsements...

What this about light bulbs?
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by noxagol View Post
    What this about light bulbs?
    I guess a bill was passed or is being passed to outlaw incandescent bulbs.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Falseflagop View Post
    Actually surprised because he really is a WAR MONGER also!
    He isn't a war monger any more. In fact he fully supports Ron, Rand, and Debra Medina. I believe Ron actually changed his mind about a few things. He was intellectually honest enough to look at Ron with an open mind and realized he was right.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

You should be listening to his show right now on Sirius 144 --- it's AWESOME!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    There should be clips on his website available from today's show. I'm going to try to find it and post them.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I used to have Sirius (before it merged with XM), but our car adapter broke, and I never renewed my subscription. Are they as good now as they were before the merger?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I used to have Sirius (before it merged with XM), but our car adapter broke, and I never renewed my subscription. Are they as good now as they were before the merger?
    I just signed up today for a free 30 day trial --- will let you know in 30 days whether i keep it or not.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Thumbs up

I just signed up today for a free 30 day trial --- will let you know in 30 days whether i keep it or not.
    Mike Church is enough reason for everyone in the liberty movement to subscribe to Sirius! He's really the only reason I keep my subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Mike Church is enough reason for everyone in the liberty movement to subscribe to Sirius! He's really the only reason I keep my subscription.
    The last time I had Sirius, I hadn't heard of Ron Paul yet, so I was listening to Alex Bennett, Lynn Samuels, and Mike Malloy on Sirius Left.