Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good coverage on CBN / 700 Club

Good coverage on CBN / 700 Club

The 700 Club just had a good 5 minute segment on Ron Paul. Amazing coverage considering Pat Robertson's recent endorsement of Giuliani!

I hope to see a Youtube soon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As an atheist, I am still thrilled to see this!

Cool. CBN seems to be pretty fair to Paul unless I'm missing something. CBN.com has a front page video about him and the 700 club replays at 11pm EST I think.

Quote Originally Posted by promagma View Post
    The 700 Club just had a good 5 minute segment on Ron Paul. Amazing coverage considering Pat Robertson's recent endorsement of Giuliani!

I hope to see a Youtube soon.
    bump for youtube.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

You don't need youtube. Just go to cbn.com. It's right there on the front page.

Visit sponsors. let them know we appreciate this.

EDIT: Forgive my idiocy I forgot CBN was church funded
    Last edited by QuesoPantera; 12-20-2007 at 11:56 AM.

That is actually awesome coverage.

Might be much bigger than we think.
    Whats in your survival cache?

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have been RP friendly before. I remember sending them an email. A few more might do some more good.

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

That was almost a perfect story:

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/289814.aspx

There are way more than 37,000 donors and they still don't understand why the phone polls are not telling the truth.

"Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Saw these links on the page:

October 31, 2007 - China and the Candidates: Ron Paul
    http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/248930.aspx

December 19, 2007 - And the Winner Is . . . . Ron Paul
    http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/289772.aspx

Very good Ron Paul coverage.

We need to maximise this coverage.

The chinese info article is a serious "blunt" weapon to use on pottential supporters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah, they wouldn't cover him if he didn't raise any money.

I can just imagine what the response will be in Jan. when the FEC reports are released.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox

Great timing for Iowa and I read a message on Myspace from a woman that saw the coverage and is now a Ron Paul supporter.

WOW that was an awesome video. Pat seemed to think very highly of RP.

maybe we can get more

if we wrtie in thank you's and requests. Hopefully the Huck-cross thing didn't ruffle and feathers... Maybe they could do a spot on him an dmention interest points like pro-life and educational freedom, etc.

David Brody is a good guy. He's been fair.

Email David Brody here:

thebrodyfile@gmail.com

Tell him thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by promagma View Post
    Amazing coverage considering Pat Robertson's recent endorsement of Giuliani!
    I bet Pat's thrilled he sold his soul to the frontrunner only to have him now polling on par with Paul.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was an awesome report.

Wow, did that video capture the passion of Ron Paul supporters.

This is yet another reason that we need our stories on a website ASAP! Let people read for THEMSELVES if we're fringe! Check out http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=61346 to read more!

Sent it to Drudge. Hopefully he'll see it as a major news story.

wow, now that is a favorable report!

momentum is building

Very very interesting. He endorsed Giuliani, but now Giuliani has been dropping in the polls like a lead balloon, maybe he feels he should get behind Paul? I am putting this clip on the podcast right now. Download it and show it to all your Christian friends!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast