Thread: Interesting Poll Numbers from WMUR

Interesting Poll Numbers from WMUR

Just a few minutes ago, WMUR TV-9 in NH just reported something interesting about a recent statewide poll: The number of Independents who say that they will be voting in the Republican primary has risen from 25% to 45% in the last couple months. In short, someone in the Republican race is exciting NH Independents. I wonder who...

They also had a little piece on Ron doing the Politics and Eggs breakfast here this morning.

JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I'm hoping the mainstream doesn't figure it out. lol...

I've been wondering how the GOP keeps track of people switching/registering for the first time, and how to get those numbers...if they're even available.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

I think they just get the last election's voter list - they are available to any candidate.

Interestingly, they also said on WMUR that 1/2 of the Ind NH voters are undecided. That actually sounds very high for us.

JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?

Undoubtably it's a real mystery to the pundits!

better not be McCain....
    No more Mr. Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Undoubtably it's a real mystery to the pundits!
    CLEAR evidence that Paul's support is MUCH BIGGER than the BS polls are indicating...perhaps that is WHY this 'Stormfront' dead horse is being beaten again...

Remember Buchanan was polling between 10-15% in NH in 1996. Dole and Forbes were way ahead of him.. Buchanan ended up winning. These polls are garbage. Watch as we start getting closer to election day they will start moving him up so they don't look so bad. I've seen this time and time again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't you know that CNN and MSNBC will say Mccain is real invigorating?
    No one reads signatures.

That is awesome news. People are excited to vote for Paul!!

Forgive them Father, for they know not how to read...

Anybody else besides me want to see a spreadsheet of political registration (probably with two columns for Inds for intended primary) vs. candidates?

JM

Paul is stalking up on them and befor they know what happened it will be all over. They will be stuned.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    Don't you know that CNN and MSNBC will say Mccain is real invigorating?
    Dude, he's a maverick!!!!!!111

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The media has never seen a dark horse coming before, so why should they start now. Let them think they're proving how smart they are by predicting the guy who won a surprise victory there 8 years will do well again, only to find that they overlooked the story of this election cycle.
    Last edited by Goldwater Conservative; 12-19-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgmaynard View Post
    In short, someone in the Republican race is exciting NH Independents. I wonder who...
    Romnotron 5000 and his army of STRONGBOTS!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    don't think thats accurate.

In short, someone in the Republican race is exciting NH Independents. I wonder who...
    It's obviously McCain, as all of the independent-minded people of New Hampshire were so moved by another independent (Lieberman) endorsing him....bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    It's obviously McCain, as all of the independent-minded people of New Hampshire were so moved by another independent (Lieberman) endorsing him....bahahaha
    ...then someone will come along and burst THAT bubble by pointing out that this rise occured over the past few MONTHS, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice View Post
    better not be McCain....
    Haven't you heard? McCain is yesterday's maverick
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

They also had a little piece on Ron doing the Politics and Eggs breakfast here this morning.

JM
    I was happy to see that they mentioned the politics and eggs thing. Dr. Paul looked all 'New Englandy' with his sweater.

I was unable to go to the politics and eggs event this morning, but I drove through the parking lot and it was pretty full. (though not as full as when Rudy was there) However, I did see a guy with a Rudy sticker getting out of his car to go into the event.

McCain is about as invigorating as an old hemorrhoid that won't go away.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I was really hoping he would do that event. It's important to be seen there.

I wish that Benson would endorse Ron. They're very close politically, but I guess maybe there are still some questions about Craig Benson's ethics (with which I had no issue) that might not play well with some people.

JM