Thread: New Hampshire Straw Poll Rand Paul Speaks you tube video

New Hampshire Straw Poll Rand Paul Speaks you tube video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool, thanks!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by remaxjon View Post
    That group sure could have handled that mis-informed lady better at the end. A missed opprotunity to educate instead of ridicle.

thought this was another video but its from several weeks ago
    Last edited by remaxjon; 07-07-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: wrong video

The guy in the green shirt with a bald head and black sunglasses looks like Steve Austin.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

wrong video
    Last edited by remaxjon; 07-07-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cujothekitten View Post
    Thanks

That last guy laughing at the neo-con lady is a good example of what we dont need to do. I myself would be tempted to laugh at her. I understand the frustration, but if you reason with someone like that, maybe when it clicks in their heads they might change their way of thinking. Now theres not even a 1% chance that lady will vote for Ron Paul because she felt like she was laughed at and she will remember it.

Just a thought.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

oops, I quoted the wrong thread. It was supposed to be this one.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

I'm glad the very last guy (in the black shirt) called out the guy who was making fun of the lady.

Thanks for posting the videos I just got a fix. Isn't it great that we can criticize the tactics we use to bring in possible Paul supporters. We're improving as we go and nothing but nothing will stop the cause of freedom.

Its unfortunate that immature guy had to be there. If he was a man he would of gone to go apologize to the lady.

We do not need to be ridiculing anyone's beliefs. That is not helpful to the campaign or Dr. Paul's cause. What would be more helpful is to demonstrate to people how voting for Paul is in their best interest, because that will be true for 99% of the population. The "Neocon" leaning public has been neoconned, and they just don't know any better. If you ridicule them, you alienate them from Paul's message and they will avoid it in the future based on the bad experience.

I feel bad for the lady because I've been there... only I was arguing against the Iraq war and it was months before it started. I hope he apologized to her. It's a touchy subject and tempers sometimes get out of control.
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea I can echo the sentiments on more prudence when talking w/ neocons.

If you dont understand then such type of confrontation only makes you dig in your heals.

Ron Paul Wins Big
    Ron Paul Wins Big in First New Hampshire Straw Poll

Thanks for the video!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

I just want to echo what I see others are already doing. Us Dr.Paul/Constitution supporters are representatives of this freedom movement. When we speak to others about Dr.Paul, we represent him in a way. No matter how much we disagree with other's points of view, we must be respectful. Minds are not changed by belittlement. I mostly spend time on YouTube in support of Dr.Paul, and I have noticed that we supporters ( mostly)don't call names. There's a good reason for that: We are right. But arguing and name calling will quickly make us wrong. Please show respect at every turn, after all, they are Americans too.
    Last edited by PMorphy65; 07-08-2007 at 02:00 AM.
    "The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society." J.F.K.