Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Kucinich's Brother

Unhappy Dennis Kucinich's Brother

hey everybody, i just saw this, maybe it would be a good idea for some of us to offer some condolences on the DK forums or something?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3632399.shtml

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There's a thread from several hours earlier - dont have time to find it. Lots of responses.
    " I mean, I'm sittin here on the bench. I'm sittin here on the Group W bench, cuz you wanna know if I'm moral enough to join the Army - burn women, kids, houses and villages - after being a litterbug? " Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant

Sad for him
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

My condolences to Mr. Dennis Kucinich and his family for the
    sudden & tragic loss of his brother at this time.

Technically I'm supposed to move this to general topics. Since it's mentioning doing something for him I can leave it.

It would be nice to see a few hundred of us send a "condolences" show of appreciation to Kucinich to let him know that although we're backing Paul many of us have deep respect for him and his true patriotism.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Technically I'm supposed to move this to general topics. Since it's mentioning doing something for him I can leave it.

It would be nice to see a few hundred of us send a "condolences" show of appreciation to Kucinich to let him know that although we're backing Paul many of us have deep respect for him and his true patriotism.
    Here here! I already got on CNN's Political ticker with the message:
    It's pretty disappointing that this is what's required in order for Dennis to get any news coverage other than making him out to be some UFO nut. You and your family are in our prayers Dennis.

Posted By Dan, Detroit, MI : December 19, 2007 2:01 pm

well, i messeged him condolences.

i also asked him to come and visit our forums and say hi

and also that I would welcome his support of Ron Paul's campaign

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm joining their forum to leave them a message on our behalf.

and so the killing of non-cfr presidential candidates families begins...
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by piotr1 View Post
    DK introduced impeachment articles for Cheney.

Just an unfortunate "coincidence" to be sure...
    We have been totally fucked by the machine

Quote Originally Posted by Kregener View Post
    Just an unfortunate "coincidence" to be sure...
    Kind of like how Dick Cheney's office just happened to catch fire today...

Just like the coincidental Paul is Dead, Paul is Dead, statement and scroll.

This is all adding up to NOGOOD coming and maybe soon !

Cheney office fire (After Judge wants docs)
    Dennis brother dies ? (Someone sending a message?)
    Paul is DEAD? (That to my was loud and clear unlike the rest here with their heads in the sand!, maybe they are the new trolls on this board!)

Fell like something about to blow over imho

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_poli..._kucinich.html

Dennis Kucinich's younger brother died today. Here's a statement from the Congressman's office, which serves as a solemn reminder about the things that really matter, even as we wind our way through the height of another silly season:

Perry J. Kucinich, younger brother of Ohio Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich, died early this morning in his apartment in Cleveland, Ohio. He was 51. The cause of death will be determined by the coroner's office.

Perry Kucinich was a talented artist who produced a prodigious volume of work. Some of his works have been on display recently at a local art gallery. He and his brother Dennis were planning another showing of his works in the spring.

"He was an admirer of the works of Klee and Picasso, and the style and structure of his artwork derived from their influences," Congressman Kucinich said. "He was a genius. He had extraordinary insights. Although he struggled with mental illness, with the help of his family and friends, he was able to lead a productive life."

"The Kucinich family is very close knit," said family spokesman Andy Juniewicz. "This is a devastating loss to each and every member of the Kucinich family. Dennis was very close to his brother Perry. He watched after him, and he loved him dearly. The two spoke nearly every day. He was more like Dennis's son than his brother."

Perry Kucinich was born Dec. 11, 1956, the fifth child of Frank and Virginia Kucinich. The family's travails were chronicled in a recently released book, "The Courage to Survive," written by Congressman Kucinich.

Funeral services are pending. In addition to his brother Dennis, Perry is survived by brothers Frank, Gary, and Larry, and by sisters Theresa and Beth Ann. They all live in Northeast Ohio.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time to make a chipin and send flowers from teh forum!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Just like the coincidental Paul is Dead, Paul is Dead, statement and scroll.

Whats this about?

Quote Originally Posted by piotr1 View Post
    Well Dennis is leading the impeachment case. This is very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac ak47 View Post
    Whats this about?
    Huckabee said it on CNN. They said he was referencing a hoax from the 60s about Paul McCartney being dead, but when I heard it, my eyebrow raised.
    "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of '76 View Post
    Kind of like how Dick Cheney's office just happened to catch fire today...
    So Cheney's office catches fire on the same day that the brother of the leader of Cheney impeachment proceedings is killed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Curlz31 View Post
    So Cheney's office catches fire on the same day that the brother of the leader of Cheney impeachment proceedings is killed.....
    Hmmmm. Interesting
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    Hmmmm. Interesting
    Why do I keep getting the feeling something big and awful is going to happen very soon and certainly in the next 8-10 months, before the elections.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    Hmmmm. Interesting
    Underground intel claims a withering firefight between SS and military personnel.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    Underground intel claims a withering firefight between SS and military personnel.

Randy
    What do you mean?
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post

Randy
    I hope you're joking....

Quote Originally Posted by Curlz31 View Post
    Don't forget that a judge is about to order the White House to turn over its email logs, which the White House claims it erased (in violation of the law).

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of '76 View Post
    Don't forget that a judge is about to order the White House to turn over its email logs, which the White House claims it erased (in violation of the law).
    Something bad is about to go down...

It's sad, Kucinich is the kind of guy you know has a good relationship with his family.

Not to profit from a man's death but since this is a Ron Paul forum, should Kucinich pull out, a Ron Paul endorsement is a possibility, Kucinich even said he'd consider Ron as a VP.

R.I.P Kucinich though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast