Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Free At Last! The next money bomb is ready!!

Free At Last! The next money bomb is ready!!

http://freeatlast2008.com/

Hi All, a fellow googler and I have setup the next money bomb for Dr Paul. We have the greatest community of activists on this list, and I wanted to ask y'all for your help in promoting this effort and creating videos and banners, and all the other creative, amazing stuff that you've done to make our previous money bombs such a huge success.

The website is below.

As Martin Luther King once said "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

freedom, peace and prosperity to all!
    Vijay (organizer of Operation Live Free or Die).

http://freeatlast2008.com/
    Martin Luther King was an American hero who dedicated his life to fighting for liberty and justice for all Americans. In 1963, on the steps of the Lincoln memorial in Washington, he saluted our spirits with the immortal words, "I have a dream..."

Today the dream of liberty and justice for all is slipping through our fingers. Our government no longer speaks for the people. It is waging an immoral, unconstitutional war abroad, while stripping us of our basic civil liberties at home.

Now another American hero has taken the stage to fight for our freedom. Dr Ron Paul, like Dr King, opposes the immoral wars that we have fought abroad, and he believes in the principles on which our beloved Republic was founded.

On January 21st, when we honor Dr King and his message of peace and freedom, please support Dr Paul, who carries the same message, with a pledge of $100. Do not let history record that those of us who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Fantastic!

Great Message, perfect man to measure Ron Paul too...

I love it.

Are you trying to drive away every last Republican? Martin Luther King was a communist.

Look, I totally understand why Americans of color, supported him. But, the reality is that he was a Communist and as such, was not exactly what you call popular, with Republicans. This is a very bad idea.

MLK helped eliminate one of the most disgusting overuses of government power. Imagine, the government saying that people of different skin colors couldn't eat in the same restaurants or drink from the same fountains.

I'm in.

And LibertyEagle, as a Republican I can say [Admin- removed personal attack]
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-19-2007 at 03:39 PM.
    The only V I know is V For Victory
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Tell everyone about Ron Paul
    Donate
    Make sure you are registered to vote in the primaries
    Run for delegate

I am a great admirer of Dr. King. The world is definitely much worse off for his murder. These money bomb themes just keep getting better and better!
    We have two major parties [in America], the stupid party and the evil party. Every once in a while they manage to work together and we call it "bipartisanship".
    ~Thomas Woods, Rally for the Republic

I don't know who you are, you don't say what you will use the email database for and your only goal seems to be to get as many subscribers as possible. You should at least fix the website and state some things clearly.

I am not sure how I feel about this just yet. I'll have to get back to you. PLus, I cannot donate anymore. I'm max'd out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look, fortilite, I did not insult you or use profanity to cuss you out. Were you born in a barn?

I stand by what I said. Traditional conservatives will not go for this. Not one bit.

No. Not Just No. Hell No.

Please No.

MLK was a philanderer and a communist. Don't associate his name with Dr. Paul.

Dr. Paul can get away with saying he admires MLK because he's a statesman. The grassroots won't be so lucky.

This will horribly damage his support from mainstream Republicans.

On Edit: Now I see... Three Posts. We have a disinformation agent amongst us.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Vijay, the video (at around 3:40) says to donate on January 15th, but the text above says January 21st:

"On January 21st, when we honor Dr King and his message of peace and freedom, please support Dr Paul, who carries the same message, with a pledge of $100."

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Are you trying to drive away every last Republican? Martin Luther King was a communist.

Look, I totally understand why Americans of color, supported him. But, the reality is that he was a Communist and as such, was not exactly what you call popular, with Republicans. This is a very bad idea.

echo.

This guy only has 3 post. Can a newbie be trusted with a money bomb?
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Look, fortilite, I did not insult you or use profanity to cuss you out. Were you born in a barn?

I stand by what I said. Traditional conservatives will not go for this. Not one bit.
    You said I, a Republican, would be scared away by MLK. I will say [Admin - remove personal attack] '

1) Republicans ended slavery

2) Republicans opposed segregation

3) Republicans oppose government promotion of the concept of race

4) You know nothing about Republicans

5) You don't know what a tradition conservative is.

That "newbie" has done more for the grassroots than you and I combined.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-19-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Donate
    Run for delegate

Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    I think it is that guy Vijay who gave up his job at google to campaign in new hampshire. He has credibility.

Date

Hi, thanks for the info, I'll change the date.

Re the other question, I'm Vijay, the fellow from Google who's organizing Operation Live Free or Die:
    http://operationlivefreeordie.com/
    (we have a lot of people who've come to NH, and we're looking for more if you're able to join us)

Thanks!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

ummm

Quote Originally Posted by szczebrzeszyn View Post
    I don't know who you are, you don't say what you will use the email database for and your only goal seems to be to get as many subscribers as possible. You should at least fix the website and state some things clearly.

dude if you dont know who vijay is then YOU HAVE BEEN UNDER A ROCK, you need to retract your whole statement and research before you post this. Relax Vijay is DA MAN
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by fortilite View Post
    You said I, a Republican, would be scared away by MLK. I will say ???? you again. '

Easy with the languange man.!
    Last edited by KewlRonduderules; 12-19-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KewlRonduderules View Post
    I am not sure how I feel about this just yet. I'll have to get back to you. PLus, I cannot donate anymore. I'm max'd out.
    Thats cool bro. 25,000 fresh donations last time....300,000,000 in America....
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

Instead of a money bomb to the campaign, We should set up a money bomb for the operationnh folks to get those ads in the key states.

Something along the lines

"10,000 donors donate 10 dollars to reach 100k" That will def. fund their great ads that it seems we all like on this forums.

so instead of complaining to the officall campaign people on not doing enough, we could fund this and its a win win situation..

I pledged. This will be before Super Tuesday, right?

I will say again that I am against anymore money bombs in the near term; however, promote all you want and we will let the market decide.

Quote Originally Posted by KewlRonduderules View Post
    I think it is that guy Vijay who gave up his job at google to campaign in new hampshire. He has credibility.
    Whether it is or not, proposing MLK as the lead for a moneybomb shows that he has no clue when it comes to the Republican Mainstream.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Vijay is the man who quit his job at Google to start Operation Live Free or Die. He is also Trevor's roommate in New Hampshire.

Vijay, I admire you for what you have done and continue to do, but this money bomb is not a good idea. It really isn't. In addition, last time Trevor used the mailing list for his own purposes, that had absolutely nothing to do with the fundraiser, so I for one, will not send people to anymore sites where he has access to the list of people who sign up.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayb View Post
    Hi, thanks for the info, I'll change the date.

Re the other question, I'm Vijay, the fellow from Google who's organizing Operation Live Free or Die:
    http://operationlivefreeordie.com/
    (we have a lot of people who've come to NH, and we're looking for more if you're able to join us)

Thanks!
    Thanks Vijay - we're with you! PLease let us know how it's going up there and what you need.

Where have you been the last few decades??

J. Edgar Hoover started that "MLK is a communist" rumor to attempt to marginalize him. This scam was exposed years ago and you are apparently the last living person on Earth who believes it.
    Last edited by davidkachel; 12-19-2007 at 02:06 PM.

By all means if you're going to do this money-bomb and it will give Dr Paul money that's good. But please do not promote it to white republicans, it will only turn them away.

Promote it on rap music boards on the internet. Promote it at rap concerts. Promote it to blacks and minorities. That's the type of peoples we need to target.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fortilite View Post
    You said I, a Republican, would be scared away by MLK. '

5) You don't know what a tradition conservative is.

That "newbie" has done more for the grassroots than you and I combined.
    That about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Whether it is or not, proposing MLK as the lead for a moneybomb shows that he has no clue when it comes to the Republican Mainstream.
    If you're for segretation you probably are supporting the wrong candidate.
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Donate
    Run for delegate

For the guy who said he's maxed out: doesn't the new quarter start on Jan 1?

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast