Thread: FREEZIN FOR RON PAUL, story,blimpin

Thumbs up FREEZIN FOR RON PAUL, story,blimpin

-5(no humidity) this morning ,
    I HAD TO SIGN WAVE(my question is why arent there romney/rudolf/mccain sign wavers? well id say because they dont have the support

Hi Everyone,got offwork after a 16 hr shift,been a hard week on personal issues with my wife in hospital,but the guilt overcame me ,because i hadnt done anything for Ron Paul in 3 days,so I had to SIGN WAVE before seeing my wife in the hospital,she was ok with it,since she is a RON PAUL SUPPORTER.

anyway I spent 30 minutes in frisco co mtns at main st and hwy 9. I got plenty of thumbs up,horn honks, that smirk, yep the nod that said yep we are with you

After thirty minutes of such positive responses,i can only tell you a tear came to my eye then i drove to vail 2nd exit roundabout for 45 minutes of sign waving
    We can WIN WIN,we have to keep spreading the message,we must support the blimp no more bumpin,just blimpin

The Responses For my HUGE RON PAUL SIGN was crazy,so many honks and nods and those lil smirks that let you know ,yep we are with you and i cant believe that guy is standing in negative temps early in the morning they all kept me warm in the heart people of all ages FOR RON PAUL,ooo is the media gonna look dumb in the next few weeks

LOOK THE MSM IS SO CLUELESS, THEY MIGHT BE SHOCKED,BUT WE WONT,WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON,KEEP THOSE SECRET NODS
    I'm A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN www.ronpaulsummit.com we have a chip in on our meet up page.

Love to hear other stories in this thread,kinda energizes me

GOD BLESS EVERYONE keep up the great work and i love you guys in ronpaulforums,lets keep this up. We must hold all media accountable and get involved with yopur local gop,we have plenty of support inside the REPUBLICAN Party,the media is deaf dumb and blind,but we will open their eyes soon,tell everyone to watch tim russert sunday morning,THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED

PS I'm at the hospital and have to say the rental yukon in the parking lot looks awesome with yard signs in all the windows, can see it plain as day from every floor of the building, wife is doing ok after surgery,shes all drugged up. oo she says she loves RON PAUL..
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 12-19-2007 at 02:24 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    -5(no humidty) this morning ,
    I HAD TO SIGN WAVE(my question is why arent there romney/rudolf/mccain sign wavers? well id say because they dont have the support

Hi Everyone,got offwork after a 16 hr shift,been a hard week on personal issues with my wife in hospital,but the guilt overcame me ,because i hadnt done anything for Ron Paul in 3 days,so I had to SIGN WAVE before seeing my wife in the hospital,she was ok with it,since she is a RON PAUL SUPPORTER.

anyway I spent 30 minutes in frisco co mtns at main st and hwy 9. I got plenty of thumbs up,horn honks, that smirk, yep the nod that said yep we are with you

After thirty minutes of such positive responses,i can only tell you a tear came to my eye then i drove to vail 2nd exit roundabout for 45 minutes of sign waving
    We can WIN WIN,we have to keep spreading the message,we must support the blimp no more bumpin,just blimpin

The Responses For my HUGE RON PAUL SIGN was crazy,so many honks and nods and those lil smirks that let you know ,yep we are with you and i cant believe that guy is standing in negative temps early in the morning they all kept me warm in the heart people of all ages FOR RON PAUL,ooo is the media gonna look dumb in the next few weeks

LOOK THE MSM IS SO CLUELESS, THEY MIGHT BE SHOCKED,BUT WE WONT,WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON,KEEP THOSE SECRET NODS
    I'm A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN www.ronpaulsummit.com we have a chip in on our meet up page.

Love to hear other stories in this thread,kinda energizes me

GOD BLESS EVERYONE keep up the great work and i love you guys in ronpaulforums,lets keep this up. We must hold all media accountable and get involved with yopur local gop,we have plenty of support inside the REPUBLICAN Party,the media is deaf dumb and blind,but we will open their eyes soon,tell everyone to watch tim russert sunday morning,THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED

PS I'm at the hospital and have to say the rental yukon in the parking lot looks awesome with yard signs in all the windows, can see it plain as day from every floor of the building, wife is doing ok after surgery,shes all drugged up. oo she says she loves RON PAUL..
    QFT
    AMEN!

WE CAN AND WE WILL WIN!
    [best wishes and support to your wife. She sounds like a great lady!]

blimpin,fixed my humidity typo,dang internet Ebonics
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.