Thread: Spoken to small business owners yet?

Spoken to small business owners yet?

I think the movement has enough critical mass that amongst us there sould be at least one or 2 successful small to medium sized business owners.

If we can reach them we should ask them to see if they will :-
    1) Allow sticking a ron paul sticker on their bill board advertising or
    2) Pull advertising from their MSM agencies which do not support Ron Paul appropriately AND tell the MSM agency why they are pulling it.

Suggest that these are good first steps to cracking open the business support.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shasshas View Post
    I think the movement has enough critical mass that amongst us there sould be at least one or 2 successful small to medium sized business owners.

If we can reach them we should ask them to see if they will :-
    1) Allow sticking a ron paul sticker on their bill board advertising or
    2) Pull advertising from their MSM agencies which do not support Ron Paul appropriately AND tell the MSM agency why they are pulling it.

Suggest that these are good first steps to cracking open the business support.
    As a small buisness owner, I'm sure there's more of me out there. I've got Ron Paul slim jims in my store next to the register, and a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my door just below the store name

I am a small business owner, unfortunately not all of us have storefronts. But, I see no harm sticking a small Ron Paul logo on my website.
    Stay focused on positive fund raising ideas.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

I stuck one of the posters on my local supermarket yesterday.
    On their advertizement cork board that is.

Change the World

We walked down main street and visited every business to give them a flyer and to mention that Ron Paul was good for small business in that he would reduce federal intrusion and red tape and costs. They were VERY receptive.

Now there is a Free Enterprise, Small Business Slim Jim available from the campaign. We have these now and will hit up many more businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by acstichter View Post
    We walked down main street and visited every business to give them a flyer and to mention that Ron Paul was good for small business in that he would reduce federal intrusion and red tape and costs. They were VERY receptive.

Now there is a Free Enterprise, Small Business Slim Jim available from the campaign. We have these now and will hit up many more businesses.
    Now this is the way to do it. Well done.
    Stay focused on positive fund raising ideas.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

Quote Originally Posted by acstichter View Post

I took DVDs to all the local business owners along with slim jims. Got an excellent response from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgefisher View Post
    Now this is the way to do it. Well done.
    Yeah, the Phoenix meetup rocks. It was one of our March Across America days. There were 50 or so of us with signs and someone had the awesome idea of having 5 of us go into all the businesses for like 4 miles.

The sign waving people on the street went slow to stay with the entering the business people. Lots of honks! Then we ended up at a big outdoors art fair where the LOVE was abundant as well.

What a great day, we'll be doing more for sure.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No storefront for our small business, we work at home. We have taken slimjims and bumper stickers to several of our local watering holes, including one of the oldest gun shops in Charlotte, they go as fast as we can supply em

Yes this is a crucial part of our campaign. Here in Gulfport we have the Holiday Inn, a few computer companies, and some restaurants on board. Not only do they have an influence on employees and customers, but often times they are in prime locations for good signage.