Thread: The New Bomb- Sustained Excellence

The New Bomb- Sustained Excellence

Hello fellow RP fans, I have been reading for awhile, supporting RP for even longer, and now that my accoutn has been approved i'm ready to add to the forum.

I have a plan for a 2 prong idea that will continue support and gain new support.

Everyone seems to be looking for the next Money Bomb. The idea of the money bombs were to add awareness to our candidate, we got that, a lump sum is no longer needed. What we need is Sustained Excellence. We have the awareness, now we need constant, reliable funding to support the campaign on the ground.

I suggest Operation: Sustained Excellence
    Everyone donates 20.00 every week on every Monday from here on out. This gives the campaign steady funding, steady support, and it still has mini-bombs when 30,000 people donate 20.00 on every Monday. I don't have the time of ability to throw up and host a site for this, but if someone where to create one, that would be great.

I think we need to focus on election style support now, we are in the running, the time is now, no more game of gimics, it's time to hit them right in the mouth with the tactics it takes to win an election.

Secodn Suggestion Operation: Info Bomb
    Everyone will be takings trips this holiday season, get as many slim jins as you cna, and in every Airplane seat you leave, leave a slim jim, in every Bus seat, leave a flyer. If your at a resturant, leave a slim jim. In every place you go this holiday season and beyond, leave something for someone to pick up./clean up that may catch their attention and read about it... People are hearing the name, when they see something with his name, they will read it out of curiosity. Anywhere you go, where someone else will occupy that space after you, leave them a note telling them about the good Dr. No.

Those are my thoughts, thats my plan...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone donates 20.00 every week on every Monday from here on out.
    Something like this every friday is already in operation I think. Not sure though, but it is a good idea.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

YES! We can't rely on a big day once a month to actually win us votes. CONSISTENCY!

CONSTANT fundraising, CONSTANT information spreading.
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

Weekly Money bomb... Next one is Dec 23rd.
    http://ronpaulmoneybomb.com/

I think that money bomb site was the original and where we got the term "money bomb" from....I think...

The next single day money bomb will not be very big and is only in effect to make sure we get over 20 million for the quarter...

You can find it at Donate2008.org

Info bomb is an everyday thing for most of us. I go door to door with my 2 girls almost every day with slim jims. But with the Holidays here, there are a lot more opportunities as you stated.

Great ideas Though! Welcome aboard!

Great thinkers like you are always welcome
    Last edited by xexkxex; 12-19-2007 at 07:03 AM.

As a Social Networking web site developer ( propertyQube.com ) the key to creating enthusiastic userbase, is discovery...

What I mean, is when people Discover a new idea, liek many of us Discovered RP by discovering him on google, we are enthraled and become strong supportes. It is much more effective than someone else telling you about him.

This is why my idea to leave the flyers in places where more people will discover them rather than be bombarded by someone else, or at a rally... It allows people to Discover Ron Paul, and that is what will create another strong supporter out of a Waitress, a stuartess, or the next passenger. Think about also in the area where people read a lot.

On a plane, people read a lot, so slip a slim jim in the seat jack with all the magainzes, its a perfect place where peopel want to read... or on a bus / subway.

Discovering Ron Paul is the key.

With regard to money, why don't we scale that back quite a bit? A final moneybomb on New Year's Eve to close the quarter makes sense, but aside from that, they have far more than enough money to carry them to Super Tuesday. Let's hold off on money and see how this baby flies in Iowa and New Hampshire. Of course, we still have a lot of unfunded chipins for noble grassroots causes, and they need our cashflow far more than the campaign at this time. What about a chipin wipeout day, where we clear the deck of unfunded chipins by funding them all? Frankly it seems like a better use of our resources.

I will leave RP literature in a bathroom, mostly because its self-replicating and people will read anything when they are in the bathroom.

People will talk about it because its unusual, and have an opportunity to discover other RP supporters in their social circle they might not know existed.
    Whats in your survival cache?

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."