Thread: When JFK threatened the banksters....

When JFK threatened the banksters....

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

What do people make of this? I didn't know about the exec. order. My discriminating faculty is unable to decide whether this is another conspiracy theory or accurate. I don't know enough about your political system.

All i can say is compared to what RP is proposing, what JFK did is miniscule...Hmmm
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Seems to be true

Here you can find out about what the order was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Here is proof it actually exists:
    Use EDIT, FIND "Executive Order 11110" to find it on the following page

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...3-kennedy.html

Hope this helps.

The way I understand it, the government and the Fed work hand-in-hand to create the debt. There wouldn't be any debt if the government didn't borrow the money the Fed creates. So the Fed is not the "first cause" of money coming into existence. It is government issuing bonds which the Fed then buys/bids on (in order to inject money into the economy). The Fed bidding on the government bonds with essentially unlimited money (that they have the power to create) is how it has the power to target interest rates. It is true however, that it is the buying/selling of government bonds by the FOMC which is one of the primary means by which the Fed can inject money into the economy. So it is indeed money created by the incurring of debt.

Contrary to what the conspiracy myths say, I am more likely to believe what I read on the Fed-myth debunking page that the Fed remits the interest on the bonds back to the government after a while and basically just earns interest on keeping the interest temporarily (or something like that). Such a setup of course, would only make sense, since what gov't in its right mind would be stupid enough to pay interest on money created from thin air.

Keynesian ideas supply much of the rationale behind such a set up because it purports that if there is a danger of recession/depression, the government can spend extra fiat money into the economy to stimulate it, hence 'artificially' creating employment. The fact that such money creation powers have a profound effect on the politico-economic environment supports the idea of having a quasi-independent central bank (a bit akin to the idea of independent judiciary, legislative and executive branches of government) such that the raising and lowering of interest rates / injection of money into the economy will not be done out of political expedience (for the party in power), but what Fed governors (brilliant economists, presumably) determine as being the most appropriate for the economy.

Classical/Austrian economists believe that there should not even be a central body that tries to set interest rates and that only the free market can best determine such rates. The criticism is that the Fed, no matter how hard they try, cannot do a good job of such and will only make things worse by trying to target some [inappropriate] artificial rate. The above, I believe, is the serious question to ask in justifying whether the Fed should exist or not.

I started out believing the conspiracy theories, but tend to believe less and less of them the more I learn about finance and economics. They're a pretty interesting introduction to how the monetary system works though - much better than boring textbooks - and they get some of the core concepts right.
    Last edited by jon_perez; 12-19-2007 at 02:20 AM.

YouTube - The Federal Reserve - Forgotten History

A Federal Reserve Note:

John F. Kennedy's United States Note:

Of course, carrying around too much coin can be bothersome, so many nations, including our own, issued paper notes as a convenience. But that paper currency of the nation was just a convenience. The gold and silver certificates were merely "claim checks" for the equivalent weight of gold or silver held in the treasury, and which would be produced on demand when the certificate was presented. But in the end, the lawful dollar of the United States was 371.25 grains of silver, or 24.75 grains of gold.

The problem with this system from the point of view of the government or the banks is that it limits the amount of money they can work with. When the bank runs out of silver or gold (or the equivalent certificates) it can no longer lend any more money with which to earn interest. When the government runs out of gold or silver (or the equivalent certificates) it can no longer spend money (just like the rest of us).

The immediate effect of ending the gold standard was that with the paper dollar no longer legally dependent on 371.25 grains of silver or 24.75 grains of gold, more paper dollars (now called "Federal Reserve Notes") could be printed, their actual worth no longer under the control of the citizens but under the control of the issuing central bank, based on the total number of dollars printed (or created as credit lines) divided by the estimated worth of the nation's assets. The more dollars which are created out of thin air, the less each one is worth.

The swindle of the system is simple. The Federal Reserve Bank hires the US Treasury to print up some money. The Federal Reserve only actually pays the treasury for the cost of the printing, they do NOT pay $1 for each 1$ printed. But the Federal Reserve turns around and loans out that money (or credit line) to banks at full face value, those banks which have exhausted their deposits then loan that Federal Reserve fiat money to you, and you must repay it in the full dollar value (plus interest) in work product, even though the Federal Reserve printed that money for pennies, or created it out of thin air in a computer.

As the Federal Reserve overprints more money, the money supply inflates, and too much money starts chasing too few goods and services, which means prices go up. But contrary to the charade put on by the Federal Reserve, inflation doesn't just come and go due to some arcane sorcery. The Federal Reserve can halt inflation any time it wants to by simply shutting down those printing presses. It therefore follows that both inflation and recession are fully under the control of the Federal Reserve. This means the cycle of inflation and recession is an intentional one; a gigantic heartbeat that pumps paper certificates out to the working class, while pumping real wealth in to the owners of the banks.

Over time, that excess of printing has destroyed the value of that dollar you think you have. If you want to know by just how much, go out and try to purchase 371.25 grains of silver right now. Usually, the deterioration is gradual. Sometimes, it has to be obvious, such as the 1985 devaluation (done to halt the trade imbalance) which triggered the Japanese real-estate grab in this country.

Many politicians have attempted to reverse this process. John F. Kennedy issued an Executive Order 11110, requiring the Treasury Department to start printing and issuing silver certificates for the silver then remaining in the US Treasury.

Kennedy decided that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. This was the reason he signed Executive Order 11110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the Federal Reserve System.

That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that were not part of the Federal Reserve system. Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks".

Kennedy's E.O. was never implemented following his assassination, and shortly afterwards, United States silver coins were taken out of circulation and replaced with the copper clad slugs in use today. These two events, the failure to print new silver certificates, and the substitution of worthless slugs for our silver coins, may explain why the Warren Commission included on its panel John J. McCloy, a man with no experience in crime, law enforcement, or national security, but who had been the President of the Chase Manhattan Bank.

It should be noted that the banks themselves are still using the gold standard. Accounts are still settled between major national banks by the transfer of gold bullion.

The United States Is In Deep Doodoo!
    Last edited by liberty_rp08; 12-19-2007 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks. Guess i'll be boning up on all this over my Christmas pud!

Seeing Lincoln on the bank note reminded me..did he not go against the Constitution in the beginning to print paper money? Was this something the Founding Fathers were at pains to avoid? The printing of paper money? He alleged he needed it to help his war (also illegal i believe.) Like throwing all the newpaper men in prison (also allegedly necessary) Mind you I'd be happy to see one or two newpapermen chucked into the slammer round about now if I'm honest, but thats just a wee totalitarian streak that comes out from time to time when i am provoked.
    Was he not the grandson of the failed Whig and Hamiltonian aspirations ie to have a centralized bank? Is not alot of this havoc, the consequences of Lincoln's precedents, his tampering with the Constitution in the name of political expediency?

God bless Ron Paul!!!May he go from strength to strength.

Yes it's true, they assassinated Kennedy after he signed the executive order to hault the federal reserve. The whole "lone shooter crazy guy" theory is BS. Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots.

The difference with Ron Paul will be, that it's more than Ron Paul in this movement. They can kill Ron Paul after he ends the federal reserve, but it doesn't end with Paul. They can't kill us all.

I'm a subscriber to the conspiratorial view on the Federal Reserve; however, I will admit that most of the people that also believe it don't fully understand how it works.

I highly recommend reading "The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve"; it's a really long book, but it's well worth the read.

I also recommend you look up some of his videos on YouTube or Google-video; he's very in-depth and easy to listen to.

I think the JFK Conspiracy is very very real.

I think the Federal Reseve can be best explained this way:

Politicians dont want to raise taxes because it makes them unpopular with voters. They would rather borrow that money from the Federal Reserve Bank (a private Banking cartel that is NOT a part of the Government) so they can spend more money and not directly raise taxes. What the politicians fail to tell us (or let alone even realize) is that we still pay the bill for the extra money they spend thru the (hidden indirect) Inflation Tax.

I dont know how to say it any shorter than that, and if you want to quote it you can leave the stuff in () out. Its just there to explain for those that may not know.

Every US President that has put us back on the gold standard has had an assassination attempt on his life. Some of them were successful. Some were not. Andrew Jacksons Tombstone reads: "I killed the bank".

Just googled and found this interesting bit on, of all places, whitehouse.gov!

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/aj7.html
    The greatest party battle centered around the Second Bank of the United States, a private corporation but virtually a Government-sponsored monopoly. When Jackson appeared hostile toward it, the Bank threw its power against him.

Clay and Webster, who had acted as attorneys for the Bank, led the fight for its recharter in Congress. "The bank," Jackson told Martin Van Buren, "is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!" Jackson, in vetoing the recharter bill, charged the Bank with undue economic privilege.

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul, himself, I'm fairly confident to say, is, at least in part, a subscriber to the conspiratorial view on the Fed (he's read Griffin's book and made no negative comments on it). He's also said things in a few "brushings" with people, and a few of his writings (see "Congressman too truthful" for example) that alludes to the fact that he thinks a lot of things is manipulated behind the scenes (I agree).

The whole thing with JFK is really strange from multiple angles...I'm not sure if it had to do with the banking industry or not (though it appears it did)...either way, it's very true that the banksters will protect their assets if they are in jeopardy.....and they have done so multiple times; Ron Paul has freely admitted that he thinks that if he gains popularity (in an enormous degree) they might try something...(and thus, why I keep Ron Paul in my prayers).

The Fed, IMHO is the #1 source of evil in this country....you wouldn't believe the amount of crap that it generates, funds and helps out.....the rabbit hole goes deep; one that no one can ever know the full scope of.

Thanks for the info..and the book about Jeckyll Island (sounds appropriate LOL)

And thanks for making me more concerned about Ron Paul's mortality. I guess he is aware he is 72 years old, has had a good life, and it is likely to be curtailed. That is probably why he firing on all cylinders.

I have a friend in my meet-up group who is a geo-physicist and came over here because he was afraid your country is on the verge of becoming a fascist dictatorship (the Patriot Act; the 600 FEMA camps awaiting inhabitants...that kind of thing)He's trying to get his friends and family over here. He is a rational individual not prone to histrionics. I'm not keen on voicing this publically as i am aware of how conspiracyish it sounds and could be used against the campaign. He believes, along with many of the books of good repute I am reading on the subject, that all you need is a crisis such as a depression, another terrorist attack and suddenly the totalitarian machinery will grind into action. I do so very much hope we are all up a gum tree and that this is pure science fiction and that Emperor Palatine does not indeed exist. But it does not look promising. There does appear to be a Machaivellian swagger amongst many of your population. Without offending anyone some extreme right wing groups do feel somewhat like a Christian kind of Taleban with Dominionist type people like Micheal Ledeen advising people of power.....As my Irish grandmother would have said..."May the saints preserve us!"