Do YOU want Ron Paul to win the nomination or not?
If so, we need to cut out unproductive conversation, useless debating, and bickering between ourselves and focus on supporting our candidate! There is only a SHORT period of time remaining before the early primaries and we need to get our act together. I suggest the following actions be taken.
1) Lets cease immediately from talking about useless topics such as Ron Paul running with Kucinich, a third party run, or our candidates chances of winning. Lets focus on spreading the word about Ron Paul far and wide (especially in the early primary states) so he CAN win the REPUBLICAN primary!
2) Lets stop criticizing the choices and decisions of the official campaign. Can we make suggestions and give our opinion? Sure! However, when they have made a decision we need to support it, get behind it, and make the most of it! The last thing we need to do is start multi-page threads about how the campaign "must" do this or "must NOT" do that after a decision has been made or a commercial has been produced.
3) Lets stop talking so much about other candidates. There are times when this cannot be avoided. However, I've seen a certain other candidate mentioned FAR too often on this forum. If we let ourselves start talking about other candidates, worrying about who is a threat to our campaign, and get distracted then THE OTHER candidates are successfully disrupting our forum! That's right, we are allowing THEM to get the upper hand when we get distracted by what they say or do!
4) Lets remain positive. Yes, the media is doing their best to marginalize Ron Paul. They have been doing so from the start! Also, we are going to face challenges and setbacks. Didn't we expect that months ago? We have made very good progress so far and if we remain positive and keep up what we have been doing Ron Paul CAN INDEED WIN!
5) We need to stay focused on winning the early primary states of Iowa and New Hampshire. Of course there are other events happening such as the end of the quarter fundraiser on New Year's Eve. But I think if we shift our attention toward the early primaries and away from debating useless topics like a third party run, bickering among ourselves, obsessing about other candidates, and criticizing the official campaign's decisions we can WIN THESE EARLY PRIMARIES!
I urge all of you to please stay focused on PRODUCTIVE discussion that can allow our campaign to WIN the early primaries! Now is the time to unite together and support our candidate!