Thread: IMPORTANT: Campaign HQ Needs Help Updating State Registration Information

IMPORTANT: Campaign HQ Needs Help Updating State Registration Information

Campaign HQ needs help ASAP double-checking all of the primary and primary registration deadlines for the state-by-state map on the website:
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/

In order to make it as easy as possible for site visitors to register to vote in their state, the campaign also wants to add links to each state's election authority's online registration page wherever possible.

We also need to collect basic information for the following U.S. territories and possessions, which can all vote in the primaries and could provide some of the crucial five victories Ron needs even to be eligible to be nominated at the Convention:
    • Puerto Rico
    • Guam
    • The Mariana Islands
    • the Virgin Islands
    • American Samoa

Last, it would be nice to add information for:
    • Military Veterans on Active Duty
    • Americans Living Abroad

Please PM me if you're interested in helping with any of these projects. THANK YOU!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Quote Originally Posted by bszoka View Post
    Campaign HQ needs help ASAP double-checking all of the primary and primary registration deadlines for the state-by-state map on the website:
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/

In order to make it as easy as possible for site visitors to register to vote in their state, the campaign also wants to add links to each state's election authority's online registration page wherever possible.

We also need to collect basic information for the following U.S. territories and possessions, which can all vote in the primaries and could provide some of the crucial five victories Ron needs even to be eligible to be nominated at the Convention:
    • Puerto Rico
    • Guam
    • The Mariana Islands
    • the Virgin Islands
    • American Samoa

Last, it would be nice to add information for:
    • Military Veterans on Active Duty
    • Americans Living Abroad

Please PM me if you're interested in helping with any of these projects. THANK YOU!
    The RNC sent all this information to the official campaign. A long time ago, the official campaign has confirmed to me that it arrived in paper form; I was trying to get all of the right information out there early so HQ wouldn't be in constant crisis mode. They would not allow access for me to then post it on RPFs in our very good and extensive state fora including those for DC and territories.

The RNC will not release it. However, I am trying other avenues.

In addition Rule 14(a):

RULE NO. 14
    Participation
    (a) The Republican National Committee shall assist the states in their efforts to inform all citizens as to how they may participate in delegate selection procedures. The states, in cooperation with the Republican National Committee, shall prepare instructive material on delegate selection methods and make it available for distribution.

directs the states to make the information generally available and many enterprising members of our forum have dutifully contacted their state GOP legal counsel to update the 2004 information I posted that is available on the RNC site. The 2008 Final Call doc also has lots of good info.

As always, the official campaign should look to the knowledgeable and hardworking grassroots.
    Last edited by Bradley in DC; 12-18-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PrimarilyPaul View Post
    PM sent. I would love to do this and already have much of it done: http://www.primarilypaul.com/register/
    Vote of confidence!
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Love what you guys are doing at the main campaign site. Every successful dotcom has a gimmick A voter registraton drive the first week of 2008 would be one gimmick and another would be a widget that displays the names of newly registered voters as well as a tally of newly registered voters per state.

We still need help with this! Please PM me if you can contribute some time. Thank you!