Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation Endorsement

Question Operation Endorsement

Huck got Chuck.

So what about asking Celebrities as well?
    Are there any email addresses available somewhere ?
    And let's compile a list of people who spoke positively
    about Ron so far...

Too bad Lieberman already made his endorsement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - Cafferty
    - John Stewart
    - Bill Maher
    - Tucker

... who else?

Who else? - Come on people, we need to plan the
    next step to move on ...

Kane
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

John Mayer
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I always thought it was pretty ridiculous that Chuck endorsed Huckabee, with that HuckChuck facts thing no less.

Chuck owes his newfound popularity to the internet and the "chuck norris facts" phenomenon. And who is the internet's darling? Ron Paul.

So why didn't he endorse Ron Paul?

Jackass Chuck Norris. Sellout. I think Huckabee paid him.

i like this operation endorsement idea a lot. in today's society, people are easily swayed by hearing about big name endorsements rather than platforms. let's work hard to get the people with large name recognition to come out and publically endorse our man!

Well theres Joe Rogan (even though he's not that big of a star). Theres also that Baywatch girl who was on the forums a while back.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by daikonv View Post
    i like this operation endorsement idea a lot. in today's society, people are easily swayed by hearing about big name endorsements rather than platforms. let's work hard to get the people with large name recognition to come out and publically endorse our man!
    Yep, that was my thought as well. The Lemmings will
    be impressed and cheer if we can find a good candidate
    for an endorsement.

And I didn't even thought that Chuck is in any
    way someone special - guess I was wrong.

So who would be ideal for Ron Paul? What national
    heroes do you have over there people would
    connect with Ron, Liberty and Freedom?

Who comes to your mind - and probably is a
    republican voter as well?

The good thing about that is that once we get
    someone respected, we surely may be able to
    convince others as well who support Ron but
    didn't endorse him yet.

Is there no one that comes to your mind who
    would be a perfect celebrity partner for Ron?

Rather than a person, what about a publication...much like the National Observer came out for Romney, I was thinking today that it would be awesome if the magazine, The Economist would come out for Paul, although I dont know much about it other than its a foreign based publication and they seem to stand for similar economic policy that Ron Paul believes in. No idea how they fit into the whole main stream media political game though.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    f endorsements...

Oh really? I heard the Name Lieberman and McCain
    a trillion times today - I probably wont forget this
    for the rest of my life.

If we find someone who's something like a national
    hero endorsing Ron Paul, it would be a good start
    to get Ron's name out.

Same goes to actually buy airtime - instead waiting
    for them to knock at the door.

On the other Hand, let's see how tomorrows day
    will be with all the Media appearances. Even if
    it wont be all over the media anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by T206 View Post
    Rather than a person, what about a publication...much like the National Observer came out for Romney, I was thinking today that it would be awesome if the magazine, The Economist would come out for Paul, although I dont know much about it other than its a foreign based publication and they seem to stand for similar economic policy that Ron Paul believes in. No idea how they fit into the whole main stream media political game though.
    Would the Media report about it? - I doubt it from
    what I learned so far about the Media in the US.
    It would be something completely different if
    someone like Jay Leno or Bruce Willis would do it.

Problem is to find the right persons - and how to
    get in contact with them...

Don't Joe Rogan support Dr. Paul? How about getting him to get one of the UFC fighters to endorse Dr. Paul and then call Chuck Noris out for a fight winner take all? I know that's stupid, but still...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to look him up - no Idea who he is...
    And this name just flew in:
    Penn Jillette endorsement

Awhile back, Ron was on Bill Maher's show. Ben Afleck was sitting on the otherside of Maher. He seemed to like Ron. Maybe, Afleck can endorse Ron?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Would the Media report about it? - I doubt it from
    what I learned so far about the Media in the US.
    It would be something completely different if
    someone like Jay Leno or Bruce Willis would do it.

Problem is to find the right persons - and how to
    get in contact with them...

The media might not report it, but I just read that they have a circulation of over 1.2M, and 80% of that is in the US to some very wealthy and powerful people. I think it could be very powerful to have a weekly publication that speaks to these people put in good words about Ron Paul and his sound economic policy.

The media might not report it, but I just read that they have a circulation of over 1.2M, and 80% of that is in the US to some very wealthy and powerful people. I think it could be very powerful to have a weekly publication that speaks to these people put in good words about Ron Paul and his sound economic policy.
    Sounds pretty positive - let's keep this in mind.
    If enough people are for endorsements, we have to
    set up an appealing letter for the people we like
    to contact. But you may find out the CEO's name
    and contact data in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by rightobeleftalone View Post
    Awhile back, Ron was on Bill Maher's show. Ben Afleck was sitting on the otherside of Maher. He seemed to like Ron. Maybe, Afleck can endorse Ron?
    We could ask him - does anyone know how to
    get contact data about those Celebs?

how about musicians? they tend to have an anti-status quo view of things

And our first official member endorsement:
    I officially endorse Ron Paul

Maybe other Members will follow? :")

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Sounds pretty positive - let's keep this in mind.
    If enough people are for endorsements, we have to
    set up an appealing letter for the people we like
    to contact. But you may find out the CEO's name
    and contact data in the meantime?
    Im not good when it comes to all of the connections between the MSM and the "global elite" but here is the info on the board of directors for "The Economist Newspaper Ltd"

One good thing I notice and one bad thing...Sir Robert Wilson, the COB, is an ex chairman of Rio Tinto, one of the worlds biggest mining companies...ie. there is interest in gold and silver there.

Now the bad thing....Lynn Forester de Rothschild, I believe the Rothschild name is tightly tied to the origins of the Fed as we know it, no?

http://www.economistgroup.com/result...nce/board.html

Directors

Sir Robert Wilson - Chairman
    Sir Robert Wilson was appointed as non-executive chairman in July 2003, having served as a non-executive director since May 2002. Chairman of BG Group and a non-executive director of GlaxoSmithKline, Sir Robert was previously executive chairman of Rio Tinto.

Helen Alexander CBE - CEO
    Helen Alexander was appointed as a director in November 1996 and as Group chief executive in January 1997. Having joined the company in 1984, she was circulation and marketing director of The Economist from 1987 to 1993 and managing director of the Economist Intelligence Unit from 1993 until the end of 1996. Helen is a non-executive director of Centrica and of Rolls-Royce Group.

Sir David Bell
    Sir David Bell was appointed as a non-executive director in August 2005. An executive director of Pearson and chairman of the Financial Times Group, he is also chairman of Sadler's Wells and of Crisis.

Rona Fairhead
    Rona Fairhead was appointed as a non-executive director in July 2005. She is chief executive of the Financial Times Group, an executive director of Pearson and a non-executive director of HSBC Holdings.

John Gardiner
    John Gardiner was appointed as a non-executive director in April 1998. He was previously chairman of Tesco.

Philip Mengel
    Appointed as a non-executive director in July 1999, Philip Mengel is chief executive of USC Europe and advisory director of Berkshire Partners. He is director of Electro-Motive Diesel, Inc. he was previously chief executive of US Can Corporation, English Welsh & Scottish Railway and Ibstock.

John Micklethwait
    John Micklethwait was appointed as a director in May 2006. He has been editor of The Economist since April 1st 2006, having joined the editorial staff in July 1987. Previously he was US editor. John is the co-author of four books (with Adrian Wooldridge), most recently "The Right Nation".

Nigel Morris
    Nigel Morris was appointed as a non-executive director in May 2004. He is a co-founder of Capital One Financial Services and former chief operating officer and president of Capital One Financial Corporation. Nigel is a member of the board of governors of London Business School, a director of Quanta Capital Holdings and trustee of New Philanthropy Capital.

Rupert Pennant-Rea
    Rupert Pennant-Rea was appointed as a non-executive director in August 2006. He is chairman of Henderson Group and a director of British American Tobacco, Go-Ahead Group, Gold Fields and Times Newspapers. He was editor of The Economist from 1986 to 1993 and deputy governor of the Bank of England from 1993 to 1995.

Simon Robertson
    Simon Robertson was appointed as a non-executive director in July 2005. He is non-executive chairman of Rolls Royce Group and a non-executive director of HSBC Holdings, the Royal Opera House, Berry Bros & Rudd and a partner of Simon Robertson Associates. He is chairman of the Royal Academy Trust and Trustee of the Eden Project Trust.

Lynn Forester de Rothschild
    Lynn Forester de Rothschild was appointed as a non-executive director in October 2002. She is chief executive of EL Rothschild and a non-executive director of the Estée Lauder Companies. A director of the Outward Bound Trust and The Old Vic Theatre Trust ERANDA Foundation, she is also chair of the American Patrons of Tate and a member of the UN Advisors Group on Inclusive Financial Services.

Lord Stevenson of Coddenham
    Lord Stevenson was appointed as a non-executive director in July 1998. Chairman of HBOS. He was previously chairman of Pearson."

Chris Stibbs
    Chris Stibbs joined the company as Group finance director in July 2005. He was previously corporate development director of Incisive Media, finance director of the TBP Group and director of the FT Law and Tax Division.

Trustees

The trust shares of the company are held by trustees, whose consent is needed for certain corporate activities, such as the appointments of the editor of The Economist and of the chairman of the Group.

Lord Renwick of Clifton
    Lord Renwick has been a trustee since 1995. He was British ambassador to South Africa (1987-91) and to the United States (1991-95). He is vice-chairman, Investment Banking of JPMorgan Europe and Vice-chairman of JPMorgan Cazenove, a director of Fluor Corporation, Compagnie Financière Richemont, SABMiller and Kazakhmys. He is chairman of Fluor.

Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone PC, DL
    Baroness Bottomley has been a trustee since October 2005. She heads the board practice of Odgers Ray & Berndtson. She was a member of the House of Commons (1984-2005) and a member of the Cabinet (1992-1997), serving as Secretary of State, first for Health and then for National Heritage. She is chancellor of the University of Hull, pro-chancellor of the University of Surrey and governor of the London School of Economics. She is a member of the UK Advisory Council of the International Chamber of Commerce, Cambridge University Judge Institute of Management Studies and the Supervisory Board of Akzo Nobel NV. Baroness Bottomley is a non-executive director of BUPA.

Clayton Brendish CBE
    Clayton Brendish has been a trustee since 1999. He is non-executive chairman of Anite Group, Echo Research and Close Beacon Investment Fund. A non-executive director of British Telecommunications and Herald Investment Trust, he is a trustee of the Foundation for Liver Research and a director of The Test and Itchen Association.

Bryan Sanderson
    Bryan Sanderson has been a trustee since May 2006. He was appointed chairman of Northern Rock in October 2007. He is chairman of the Sunderland Area Regeneration Company, a governor of the London School of Economics and a director of Durham CCC.

Donald Trump with his new apprentice show coming up. It would grab a lot of attention.

He is Anti-war and he ripped Bush a new one on CNN a couple months back. It seemed like he was a closet Ron Paul supporter.

Don't forget Letterman. Letterman voted for Dr. Paul back in 1988.

Im not good when it comes to all of the connections between the MSM and the "global elite" but here is the info on the board of directors for "The Economist Newspaper Ltd"

One good thing I notice and one bad thing...Sir Robert Wilson, the COB, is an ex chairman of Rio Tinto, one of the worlds biggest mining companies...ie. there is interest in gold and silver there.
    Thank you for the list - having the names, we can
    check out if those people are clean - before we make
    an appeal about Ron...

Quote Originally Posted by JT1 View Post
    Donald Trump with his new apprentice show coming up. It would grab a lot of attention.

He is Anti-war and he ripped Bush a new one on CNN a couple months back. It seemed like he was a closet Ron Paul supporter.
    Didn't Trump actually spoke positively about Ron? Or
    am I confusing something here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast