View Poll Results: Will our support translate into votes?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not only yes but, HELL YES!

89 84.76%
  • No

5 4.76%
  • I'm still on the fence and undecided...

11 10.48%

Thread: Sure, we raise Trillions of dollars for Ron Paul, but will that translate into votes?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Default Sure, we raise Trillions of dollars for Ron Paul, but will that translate into votes?

I have donated nearly $300 to the campaign so far. I know many of you have too. But golly, I'm not sure that we will actually show up at the polls.

What do you think?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i think so... i will vote. my family will vote... that's another 10 people... i have about 8 friends that will all be heading with me to the polls in order to vote... i hope that everyone on the forums can also say this...

I've given $250, so I think I deserve to stay home on primary day.

yeah it definitely will
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

State by State - Voter Registration Information
    Pledge to Vote - Ron Paul Voter Bomb
    Ron Paul Flix - For all the latest Ron Paul videos and media coverage
    My Ron Paul T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers, and much more

We need enough money to bypass the old-media.

Nevermind that I've committed by donating a chunk out of my menial college student budget--definitely not going out to vote. /sarcasm

So silly how that is still used as an argument. *shakes head*

I've brought 6 people to the republican Party. 2Dem, 2 Ind, and 2 unregistered. All voting for Dr. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I have donated nearly $300 to the campaign so far. I know many of you have too. But golly, I'm not sure that we will actually show up at the polls.

What do you think?

Hmmmm....Good question....I've worked with meetups in my area leaving my job at 7pm then staying up until 12AM creating Ron Paul banners (only to get up early for work drained from the previous night), then spending weekends from 11pm to 3 or 4AM putting up banners on the highways, overpasses and city streets. We've shelled out hundreds of our own money on materials, and getting airplane banners flying overhead, and spreading the message of Ron Paul...And on top of all that we've gladly donated hundreds of dollars AFTER taxes to the campaign.

And thousands and thousands across America have done the same thing. Do you really think those people will show up to Vote? What if it rains? What if it snows? Won't they just stay home?

NO it won't. The $#@!ing media will talk about who they want as a candidate, and Ron Paul is NOT mentioned. Ron gets a small 20 second mention. I've been watching Tucker now for over 30 minutes and you won't hear any talk about Ron paul even being a contender. Face it folks, we're not gonna win, or even matter. To the vast majority of the public, Romney, Huckabee, Clit, and Obama are the only names they know and those are the only names they will remember on election day. Yes, we are going to lose, face it. $#@!ing Tucker, $#@!ing Fox, screw them all. More talk about Huckabeee and Bush, more interviews with Romney, no mention of Ron Paul! yeah... we're really winning...

damnet people, wake up. yeah, i'm upset.

It damn well better translate into votes - ten times over. If it doesn't then the Wonktards will have been right to call us Paultards.

i hope all of you that donated believe it will... why else would you have given then?

I donated because I believe in Ron Paul and his message, and I want him as president. but the reality is, Ron Paul isn't mentioned enough to even be a household name. Tucker is making me want to puke listening to him... "Oh I'm gonna vote for Ron Paul" he says, yet spends 40 minutes of his hour talking so far about Obama Clitoris Romney and Huckabee without even bringing up Ron Paul. So he's just as much a part of the problem.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Weasel View Post
    NO it won't. The $#@!ing media will talk about who they want as a candidate, and Ron Paul is NOT mentioned. Ron gets a small 20 second mention. I've been watching Tucker now for over 30 minutes and you won't hear any talk about Ron paul even being a contender. Face it folks, we're not gonna win, or even matter. To the vast majority of the public, Romney, Huckabee, Clit, and Obama are the only names they know and those are the only names they will remember on election day. Yes, we are going to lose, face it. $#@!ing Tucker, $#@!ing Fox, screw them all. More talk about Huckabeee and Bush, more interviews with Romney, no mention of Ron Paul! yeah... we're really winning...

damnet people, wake up. yeah, i'm upset.
    Chill little buddy, I'm gonna let you in on a secret...

WE DON'T NEED THE MEDIA!

The Revolution will not be stopped and their ignoring us only exposes them even more. America has been roused. We are waking up and it will be a long time before we are ready for a nap again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I take it from your use of the word "golly" that you're being facetious.
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

I'm an anarchist - so I refuse to vote on principle.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aspiringconstitutionalist View Post
    I take it from your use of the word "golly" that you're being facetious.
    I do have that tendency.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

The question in my mind is how many ron paul supporters are US citizens, registered republicans of legal voting age? This is key. It is an awesome movement that is now WORLDWIDE and very popular with young americans, unfortunately the US election requires US citizenship and legal voting age.

I am committed to seeing Dr. Paul become President Paul, but my guaranteed vote for him is only 1.

hold your friends and family responsible

bribe them with lunch if they start giving lip

give them a ride

boots on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    I've given $250, so I think I deserve to stay home on primary day.
    Lol

Well the money is only the first step

Money makes people listen i guess

now we go out and spread the message. not ebveryone will say yes but i suspect a heck of a lot will.

Depends on how effective those millions are being used by the official campaign.

But the grassroots efforts make up at least half the battle....

caucus votes, yes

dunno how the regular polling will handle it though
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    I've brought 6 people to the republican Party. 2Dem, 2 Ind, and 2 unregistered. All voting for Dr. Paul.
    These are the kinds of things we need.

Keep going sir! I'll keep doing my best too, I've only got one...