Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about a GET YOUR ASS REGISTERED TO VOTE BOMB

How about a GET YOUR ASS REGISTERED TO VOTE BOMB

Seriously, there's a bad bit of news floating around. If WA is any indicator, 1/4 - 1/3 of you may be unregistered. If you DON'T register to vote, you CAN'T vote for Ron Paul.

Check your registration. Check it twice. This is so easy to fix...

For more ideas:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60627
    Last edited by free.alive; 12-19-2007 at 10:50 PM. Reason: link

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    someone shoudl set up a website registerforpaul.com ... to get people to register republican!!
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Tsetse -

Best idea i've heard yet

everyone please bump until someone with webs skills, time and initiative sees this!

I dont have the money or web skills to develop it, sorry, lol...
    out of curiosity what would be a good host for the site and what is a good place to register a website?

Newt Gingrich

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!

I could register the domain name on godaddy for 10 bucks but then I would need to know where to host it and who can support it because I have no skills at web development...

Newt Gingrich

My God! This is, bare none, the single most important idea that has been published on this forum. It is critical that this be done- both so that people are registered to vote and because it will be even better publicity then a money bomb.

If you read this thread, type in your support and ideas.

So wait, I thought there were huge efforts to get people registered to vote all over, and it was mentioned on all the activist sites, etc.

HOW THE HELL ARE A THIRD OF THE PEOPLE NOT REGISTERED?

People, many of your states let you register online, DO THAT if you can.

It'd be tragic if people miss the deadlines. Registering is very simple! Any tech savvy people out there who can whip up this website?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Were all thinking this. We are one. If we don't make a push to get all those youthful supporters of Ron registered it's just not going to happen. I've been telling myself I'm going to register but for one reason or another I have put it off.

Somebody already suggested Groundhog's day as a great day to get people out of their holes and doing something and also the other great day is Jan 2 as part of your New years resolution . We need to make a big deal about getting registered so people actually do it. New years resolution and Groundhogs Day fit perfect.

Keep pushing this Idea until somebody who knows ho to make databases can help us out. We can track how many are newly registered in each state and make a big deal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickfair View Post
    Any tech savvy people out there who can whip up this website?
    I'm extremely busy right now and I may be taking on a very important huge grassroots organization architecture project as well. I will admit a site like what you're describing should be very easy.

What kind of time frame are we talking here?

i woudl be willing to register the domain name and maybe the host I just need a good hosting service to do this... or a godd domain name registration service that is flexible in allowing me to host in other sites...

Newt Gingrich

I just checked Primarily Paul and if we have our voter registration drive through the week of Jan 2-5 we will be in time for most states registration cutoff except Iowa which is January 3.

But it's easy to tie in the whole effort to New Years resolution since for some of us this will be out first time voting for anyone. Once the site is built then it's up to the grassroots to spread the word around about registering.

Have people pledge to register at the very lates by the end of the week of jan2-5 and then tally up the registrations by state. Also a widget that shows the last ten registered voters per state would probably be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulinista4TW View Post
    Have people pledge to register at the very lates by the end of the week of jan2-5 and then tally up the registrations by state. Also a widget that shows the last ten registered voters per state would probably be popular.
    Great idea. This is the best & most important idea we've had yet. Let's make this happen.

People will get excited about seeing the new registrations and hopefully the pile on effect will drive more registrations.

hey what webhosting site would be best for this type of site?

http://webhostinggeeks.com/?PHPSESSI...6cafd509a86bcb

Newt Gingrich

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is ALREADY a site that lists the primary deadlines with all the states AND links to online registration procedures.

oh well, that shows us how well publicized its been lol, email them to pick up registerforpaul.com

Newt Gingrich

Looking at the site again I say we need to have on online registration drive as an organized happening. There's not even a sub-forum in grassroots projects dedicated to this cause. It's one of the most important things we can stress at the grassroots level. And I also see that some of those deadline are looming either today or very very soon or have already passed. BTW I checked my Missouri deadline quite a while back which is why I am comfortably cruising unregistered.

Looking at the site again I say we need to have on online registration drive as an organized happening. There's not even a sub-forum in grassroots projects dedicated to this cause. It's one of the most important things we can stress at the grassroots level. And I also see that some of those deadline are looming either today or very very soon or have already passed. BTW I checked my Missouri deadline quite a while back which is why I am comfortably cruising unregistered.
    agree that site needs an overhaul or someone design a new one.. like I said id be willing to register the site/host(it wasnt as expensive as I thought) but someone needs to run the thing because I have no skills...

Newt Gingrich

this is very important.

if you can click and donate you can click and check your status.

please do or we're wasting our time.

bump - become a delegate - bump - read my sig - bump - become a delegate

I just checked the whois information for teapart07 which is registered to Nathaniel Yao right here on RonPAul Forums. It says that teapart07 was registered with Yahoo so I would say get the domain registered with yahoo since it's less then ten bucks?

Every political campaign that I've ever heard of has an offline voter registration drive and we are really the first online campaign of any note so either we should contact the main campaign and ask why aren't they doing this online registration drive or we should go ahead and do it ourselves.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +9000

BUMP!!!

I know this is a very important issue, but can we just cut down on the swearing on thread titles? Especially in caps and with these >>>!!!!!!

We get tons of visitors on our site that we don't know and this stands out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalC View Post
    I know this is a very important issue, but can we just cut down on the swearing on thread titles? Especially in caps and with these >>>!!!!!!

We get tons of visitors on our site that we don't know and this stands out like a sore thumb.
    +1

Don't need the swearing, there are gonna be lots of new people and guests.

Registration should be main focus now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast