Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Is The News?!?

Where Is The News?!?

Please post any links to news/youtube coverage of the TEA PARTY!! Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think this is funny...

from $640,000 to $2.4 million to $5.1 million to whatever this quarter's final total becomes above $18 million with two weeks to go.

Although Paul's poll numbers have only climbed from zero to the high single digits
    So.... from $640,000 in the first quarter to $18,000,000 in the 4th, yet his poll numbers are still the same.

Must have some rich supporters

Wow! He's going to be on with Russert for a full hour next Sunday.

This is great news.

Quote Originally Posted by GoRon2008 View Post
    I think this is funny...

So.... from $640,000 in the first quarter to $18,000,000 in the 4th, yet his poll numbers are still the same.

Must have some rich supporters
    Don't believe the polls, they intentionally exclude Ron Paul out and plus other candidate voters come in and vote repeatedly to mess up the poll numbers.

It's not even 6:00 a.m. yet, hold on a bit...and blog entires don't count, even from MSM outlets.

The news won't really come until the press release. There will be minor mentions but probably not much till press release. It hasn't even been 6 hours lol. It took like a day for Nov 5th to reach big news. Wait till tomorrow morning or afternoon

Well, they should be pulling Larry King out of his crypt right about now, so it shouldnt be too long.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone have information on morning news mentions - I've been switching it up between MSNBC, CNN, HLN & FOX. Not even a word on the ticker thus far...

Next Sunday morning a network TV audience will get a chance to see him grilled by Tim Russert for a full hour on "Meet the Press."
    I did not know this.

It's on Google News' main page.

On Morning Joe (MSNBC) there was a blip on the headline bar "Ron Paul beats own fundraising record" between the Lieberman-McCain story & the Romney emotion stories. Nothing mentioned by the newsanchors, though. I hope that wasn't the extent of their coverage.

Well they can't talk about politics all day. Romney crying is big [real] news that people are actually interested in.

...and no mention of RP in the polls. FYF.

don't hold your breath re: MSM coverage. They'll do what they have to, cover it with "he can't win, libertarian, third party BS" and within a couple days, down the memory hole it will go. If it is to be, it is up to US.
    Proud $2300 member
    (now working on husbands $2300)

Pat Buchanan is coming up on the program...if they don't talk about it then, Pat deserves to be shot.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist23 View Post
    Pat Buchanan is coming up on the program...if they don't talk about it then, Pat deserves to be shot.
    He already deserves to after the comments he made over the weekend.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist23 View Post
    What the heck is Pat doing? He should be out yelling on top of a mountain about this.

I think he is jealous. Just like how Al Sharpton is jealous of Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    He already deserves to after the comments he made over the weekend.
    I missed this...what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Well, they should be pulling Larry King out of his crypt right about now, so it shouldnt be too long.
    haahha

I am so bothered by the talking faces of the MSM. RP raising more money than anyone is HUGE news!!! Why don't they report it? I think we all know why...

wow, could it possibly be more blatant?

"a big political weekend" will they mention it???? endorsements....now

PS - what DID Buchanan say anyway? did he endorse Giuiani or Huckabee or something equally bizarre? I've given up trying to think such things couldn't happen, especially after the Pat Robertson/Giuliani endorsement...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The last ten minutes: Hillary's Legs, Bill, Huckabee, Romney, Huckabee, McCain, Huckabee, Clinton, Franken, Snowfall.

Hard to believe with all the mentions of Huckabee there's not one mention of his son's burgeoning serial killer antics at Boy Scout camp (proof positive they shouldn't ostracize the "Sensitive" boys).

If there were dirt on RP I bet you a nickle they'd make an hour news special on it.

I'm not bitter. Really.

Here's Pat...will he man up and mention it?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    all about the endorsements. Buchanan is all about Huck, Rom, Mccain, and endorsements.

Joe mentioned "under-funded" candidates cannot make the primary. Buchanan stumping for Huckabee now. Buchanan says "only Rudy has money" in the Republicans. and "only Romney can stop Huckabee"
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

ONLY RUDY HAS MONEY??????? wtf is Buchanan??

Why not talk about who the American people endorsed FFS?

I've never liked Buchanan. Now I outright detest the man.

Oh, what was I thinking...Buchanan sold out years ago.

CNN's American Morning mentioned the Tea Party fund raising success....

...for all of 10 seconds.

Pathetic, but unsurprising.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast