Thread: Next idea: Let's have a VOTE BOMB! How bout 1/3/08?!?

Next idea: Let's have a VOTE BOMB! How bout 1/3/08?!?

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for making this happen tonight. We demonstrated our dedication and resolve. From here on, we march into the primary states. If we all do our part in our states like we did today, we will have victory in our grasp. Never forget what happened tonight. It may not be muskets and tea, but it's as close to revolutionary as we've seen in a long time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why not Dec.31st if so soon? That would help push Paul over $20 million this quarter, which would actually have a point, reason, and help something.

I mean there's no point in pumping more money into the campaign for the next few weeks cause they're loaded right now, and people don't have that much more money to give anyway, so it would be smarter just to push grassroots projects and such.

But if you people insist on having one, and possibly neglecting the blimp as a result I fear, then I suggest we have it on Dec.31st to help Paul end the quarter with a bang.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul