Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Dr. Paul protected?

Worries me all the time as well. Unfortunately, if "they" really wanted to kill him, it'd be VERY easy and simple. Somebody could sniper him from a mile away or if they didn't care about being caught, they'd just come right up, pull out a gun, and shoot before security can even think. I hope he stays safe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The best way to protect Ron Paul is by "detargeting" him.

By this, I mean that our movement must not wholly depend on Ron Paul personally.

We must vow to continue advancing his *ideas* no matter what happens.

Any attack on Ron Paul by the establishment would then not bring their desired effect, namely the end of the movement, and therefore be futile.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honestly, I think there are probably a LARGE number of armed CCW permit holding Ron Paul supporters that already take his security to heart when they see him in public rallies.

I've been saying this for some months now and, I can assure you, where ever he goes, there are those of us with permits who do our level best to keep a watchful eye out for the good Doctor. I said back in May that, if it meant a Ron Paul Presidency for my children, I would step in front of the good doctor to protect him without batting an eye and I meant it! As troubling as it may seem, I truly believe that getting this man in the White House just may be our last hope for a peaceful solution to the mess in which we now find our Nation. The alerternatives, at this point, simly don't bear thinking about.
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

I worry about it sometimes to.

I wont mention what my reaction to such an event would be. Let me just point out that civil war 2.0 is the wrong idea. Our enemy is not the rest of the american population. Our enemy is a few power elites in washington, the cfr, and the press. Just keep that in mind, if any of you so desire to exercise your 2nd amendment right to protect yourselves from tyranny.

But seriously, (or was I being serious before? I really dont want men in black masks and assault rifles kicking my door down at 3 in the morning and 'disappearing' me after I write this post) the best protection we can give Dr. Paul is to continue doing exactly what we've been doing. If you have the opportunity to be around him in public, keep your eyes open and stay alert. Make sure the powers at be know we will not put up with such an action on their part and that it wont have the results that they would be hoping for. And above all else, before you go to bed every night, say a prayer for him, his family, and the revolution.
    Last edited by j3utton; 12-17-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Well, I don't know, there was that story and photo the other day of him all alone going through the airport pulling his own bag. To me, that is just astonishing. Shows the type of person Ron Paul is.

As the amazing line goes...

"...ideas are bulletproof..."

ten15 Designs
    T-shirts and Stuff.

This is my new t-shirt site - your place for the newest
    and most original Ron Paul shirts, 9/11 truth shirts, video gaming, humorous, and general political stuff.
    Spend two seconds checking out my new designs! I do custom orders, too!

- DarkLaw
    Police Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    The best way to protect Ron Paul is by "detargeting" him.

By this, I mean that our movement must not wholly depend on Ron Paul personally.

We must vow to continue advancing his *ideas* no matter what happens.

Any attack on Ron Paul by the establishment would then not bring their desired effect, namely the end of the movement, and therefore be futile.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I was going to say. We need to be fully committed, no matter what, to keep working for the cause of freedom.

Having said that,

The Light of God surrounds Ron Paul
    The Love of God enfolds Ron Paul
    The Power of God protects Ron Paul
    and the Presence of God watches over Ron Paul
    Where ever Ron Paul is,
    God is!
    And all is well!
    Amen.
    The Light of God surrounds Us
    The Love of God enfolds Us
    The Power of God protects Us
    and the Presence of God watches over Us
    Where ever we are God is
    And all is well!
    Amen.

Please check out my new blog!
    http://freedomjoyadventure.blogspot.com/
    Link to mine and I'll link to yours (Ron Paul supporters only, and please let me know if you have done so!)

Some good points, especially about being aware of agent provocateurs and decentralizing the movement.

I think Ron Paul is too high profile now for them to assassinate him either directly or indirectly, at least until there are no other options for them after his inauguration and they are unable to impeach him through their control in Congress.

Ron Paul getting elected does not depend entirely upon Ron Paul simply being alive, there are many other ways they can stop him. He needs his family for support, delegates for electoral votes, and voters and supporters to win the election.

Similar to what G. Edward Griffin describes in "An Idea Whose Time Has Come" I think their "continuum" of strategy goes something like this:

They can use their media control to ignore him and make it look like he has no chance of winning. To counter this we just have to keep spreading the word without the MSM.

They can attack Ron Paul directly, through the media, like with Barry Goldwater. They can try to find some way to effectively smear and discredit him to supporters and the public in general. This is harder for them to do with Ron Paul but they will attack what they can, like his supporters. We can fight this with truth and spreading the word to correct misinformation.

If those other options don't work up to the caucuses and primaries then they can try to make sure that they have as many rigged votes as possible to get as many delegates for the other candidates as they can. There are many ways they can rig the voting: hacked electronic voting machines, keeping out obvious Ron Paul supporters, giving multiple votes to supporters for other candidates, canceling the election for the precinct if things don't go well for them, simply misreporting the results from the local precincts to state offices, etc, etc, etc. We can fight these things by organizing and planning to counter any of these tactics they try to use. We have to make sure that the voting is done honestly and verifiably, in the open.

They can stop Ron Paul from being elected by denying him delegates at the convention. I think there are only about 2000 delegates (plus maybe another 2000 alternates) for the whole country. They could harrass/intimidate Ron Paul delegates/alternates to make sure they don't show up, they could offer lots of money/benefits to buy off Ron Paul delegates/alternates to vote for someone else at the convetion, they could infiltrate the delegate/alternate positions as false Ron Paul supporters, they could make up some rule where most Ron Paul delegates' votes don't count, and probably many other ways. We can try to fight these things by being aware of and planning to counter any of these tactics they try to use.

They can attack Ron Paul through his family, like they did with Ross Perot. They can harrass and intimidate his family to try to influence him. They may even threaten or attempt to kill or injure some of his family to try to get him to drop out of the race to spare the rest of his family from harm. This is why I'm more worried about Ron Paul's family than Ron Paul. If he didn't have as much support as he does now then maybe they might consider an assassination, like earlier this year if they had known he was going to get so popular.

For those who want to get "them" if "they" ever harm RP, a piece of advice. Instead of beating up somebody who you might think if one of "them", conduct a mass exodus to the third party. And by mass, I mean, every single Ron Paul supporter has to vote Libertarian. I wanted to put Libertarian or Constitution party, but Libertarians are a bigger party. Even after the defeat of a Libertarian candidates, continue, again, in masses, vote for Libertarian Governors, sheriffs, judges, railroad commissioners, etc.

We are all guilty of so being concentrated on the Presidential race, that we forget that we are the foundation and if the local governments become staffed with Ron Paul minded people, the elite, the proverbial "they" will be left with no basis.

How can you pass any acts when 435 Libertarian Congressmen say no?
    How can you start a bull$#@! war when 100 Libertarian Senators say no?
    Doesn't anyone understand that we are deep in this because of our own inaction and indifference?

So stop with this whole Civil war junk. We are too fat, too whiny and we like air-conditioners and television way too much. Punish them by changing the society one statesman at a time.
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12