Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Dr. Paul protected?

Is Dr. Paul protected?

I am watching the Iowa message... (listening right now). It is SO inspirational. I think this will gather a lot more support for him in Iowa and elsewhere. It just got me thinking- as his following grows and his presidential victory looms nearer- are there those who would seek to harm him to end his bid?

I have been worried for some time about Ron Paul's physical safety. I wonder if he has a secuirty staff? I sure hope so. It is one of my worst nightmares that his message finally takes hold all across the nation (world?) and there is a tragic event reminicent of the Kennedy assissinations.

I am genuinely deeply, concerned. Today was so amazing.... I want it to propell us forward... as we get there, are there people watching out for him?

The thought of that newscast brings me to tears.

P.S. I dont mean to be a spoilsport (really) My husband maxed out today (!), and he is active duty army. Just had a deeply troubling thought cross my mind and thought I'd bring it to you all for a little feedback and comfort.
    Last edited by erin moore; 12-17-2007 at 02:09 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes; RP is safe and well-protected.

WE can help protect Ron Paul. Keep your eyes and ears open.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I dont think "they" would do it. It would most likely spark violent revolution, we are crazy ya know.
    ==============================
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

That didn't stop "them" from killing JFK, RFK, MLK...

He seemed to have a few "protectors" while here in Miami. He was still very open with people and let us just walk up to him and talk or take pictures.

However, I will say any attack on Ron Paul during a rally would be a suicide mission. We were all over the place and any attacker would be tackled and roughed up hopefully before he could do anything.

Though, I do hate to say that I fear the same thing.

Ron Paul should wear some body armor under his suit and he will look buff as well
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    That didn't stop "them" from killing JFK, RFK, MLK...
    We know better than JFK. I am not by any means saying an event isn't possible mind you.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't call us radicalist for nothin'

Trust me, they don't wanna upset us
    crazys. Cuz the ones crazy enough to
    think they can change the world (or
    %&@# someone up) are the ones who
    do.

The best we can do is always pray for Ron Paul's safety as well as his family and all of us who are fighting tyranny. I believe in the power of prayer -- best security we can hope for.

Other than that, keep spreading the message far and wide. Make the establishment fear us that they will not get away with harming Dr. Paul. We let them get away with JFK, RFK, and MLK.

They Don't Want You To Think: http://tinyurl.com/2c5m5b

We're In a Lot of Trouble: http://tinyurl.com/2f8pqd

"Conspiracy" and "Theory" are two separate words.

If anything happens to Ron Paul "they" have to realize that a number of us will turn violent and "they" will become marked men.... If something happens to RP I wouldn't want to be a CFR member.... Just sayin'.
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Abobo View Post
    If anything happens to Ron Paul "they" have to realize that a number of us will turn violent and "they" will become marked men.... If something happens to RP I wouldn't want to be a CFR member.... Just sayin'.
    lol I agree, if someone attacked Ron, we'd all beat the attackers face in, self defense style.

Quote Originally Posted by xao View Post
    lol I agree, if someone attacked Ron, we'd all beat the attackers face in, self defense style.
    Some poster a while back wanted to pay for a billboard outside Langley with the message if RP goes you go !
    Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGecko View Post
    Some poster a while back wanted to pay for a billboard outside Langley with the message if RP goes you go !
    that would be fantastic!

I would seriously take a bullet to protect Ron Paul.

IMO, if something bad ever happened to Ron Paul it would signal the beginning of Civil War 2.0. I sincerely believe that it would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_s13 View Post
    I would seriously take a bullet to protect Ron Paul.

IMO, if something bad ever happened to Ron Paul it would signal the beginning of Civil War 2.0. I sincerely believe that it would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
    Yup, I agree. Especially after he gets top 3 in Iowa.
    tu ne cede malis

somebody floated the idea of having a "ron paul revolutionary guard".
    every time Paul comes to town supporters with RP bandannas tied around their arms wearing bulletproof vests flank him on all sides. They wouldn't be armed (it would be too easy for the enemies to infiltrate) but Armored.

no amount of security could prevent an assassination.

if powerful interests wanted to assassinate, they would use a weapon or tactic to make it seem as if ron paul had a heart attack. it is easy to make the argument that he's an old man and his heart couldn't take the pressure of the campaign trail. and it's true, it can't be easy for ron paul to be traveling around the country for months on end, constantly being interviewed and have the energy to speak in front of a crowd almost every day.

so this is a concern. i think it's important to be aware of the fact that an assassination through apparent heart attack is a possibility. it's not something i like to think about, not really anything that should be talked about necessarily, but it is definitely something that people need to be aware of.

but keep in mind, ron paul is not just a man... he's an idea. he's a way of thinking. that is not something that you can assassinate. because one day we wont have ron paul as our leader. we wont have ron paul to speak truth to power for us. we have to do it ourselves. ron paul has shown us the way. he has taught us how to be free. it's pretty clear that America is broken in a lot of ways, and i think Ron Paul is probably the only one who could really fix it. so things would be a lot easier if he was the next president. but if for whatever reason ron paul is not the next president... the country still needs to be changed... it's just going to be a lot more difficult without him as president.

so the only way to ensure that ron paul does not get assassinated, is to have a response to assassination. but then you also have to make sure that the response is not used against you. i think if there is an assassination, things could get really ugly for the country. a country that is divided can be easily pitted against one another until big/global government is offered as the only solution.

it probably would be a good idea for him to have at least a few security guards. or ideally a security guard who could carry his bags, drive him around, do lots of things for him... but also make sure he is qualified to protect him if needed. there are a lot of random crazy people out there who take too much prescription medication. so a good security guard would protect you from a random crazy person. but i think the chances of some random wacko attempting an assassination are very very low. but i don't think that's the kind of assassination people are worried about... and no amount of security could ever prevent something like that while a person is out on the campaign trail. we know from the JFK assassination that they can take out anyone they want... but this would be an act of desperation on their part. they would do it out of fear of losing their power. and though i would be devastated from the loss of ron paul, we would at least know that we were winning, and are becoming ever closer to being free.

I heard that Ross Perot's family was threatened during his campaign. I hope Ron Paul's family stays safe. :[

"... claiming that Republican operatives had attempted to disrupt his daughter's wedding, and he wanted to spare her from embarrassment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot

Some other interesting observations on his run here from a quick google search:
    http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readar...m=27604&Disp=4

posted on 2006-06-01

"regarding Perot "By the end of his campaign he seemed to be the crazy old aunt in the attic," i believe that's because the bush crime family threatened him and his family. Perot did too much of an about face to think otherwise, imo."

"Absolutely right. He gave an interview to The Dallas Morning News last year and one of the ground rules was that he WOULD NOT discuss politics.

I believe both that he was threatened and also that some sort of quid pro quo in exchange for Perot 'Omerta' was given to Ross and/or Ross Jr., who is a wheeler-dealer real estate developer in the Metroplex."

"Perot turned very weird. He very likely was upsetting the plans of some very powerful people."

http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readar...sp=41&Trace=on

"he held this bizarre press conference where he said that the republicans were trying to destroy his daughter's wedding. he said there were republican spies at this wedding, and the way he spoke, it was paranoid & insane."

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2007/11/...p-bashing-you/

"Anybody remember what happened to Ross Perot in 1992? First they stirred up the fear that he might be an authoritarian. When his popularity continued after the conventions, his family was threatened. He was sufficiently shaken that he withdrew from the campaign. After a week or two, perhaps spent lining up private security, he re-entered but they successfully painted him as a flake, unreliable or what have you."

Maybe by calling Ron Paul "kooky" "crazy" etc, the media are helping to set him up for something like this?

Of course Ron is protected. Have you ever heard about God?

ok... all the violet comments in this forum worry me. if you had the knee jerk reaction to pull out your gun and shoot back after an assassination, so to speak, ... here is how you must read, judge and interput the situation.

there are two methods of assassination that can be used.

1) obvious assassination (gun shot, violent crime, like JFK)

2) non-obvious assassination (dies of heart attack or "natural" causes, accidental death, etc.)

these two options will create two different responses. the first option, the obvious assassination option, will likely spark a violent and drastic response. as one of you said, this could be a "civil war 2.0" kinda thing.

the second option will likely not create this type of response. we would all be devastated, we wouldn't have a candidate, and clinton or rudy wins.

so what you need to be very aware of, is if for whatever reason the first option does occur, they will predict and facilitate the response. if ron paul gets assassinated, you'll have all your CIA plants spring to life and try to convince everyone to get violent. then you get real ron paul supporters who think this is a good idea, and some half baked second civil war is attempted. this is just the excuse they need to roll out the police state. declare martial law. boom... it's all over. once martial law is in place, it's a whole different ball game... and not one that any of us want to play if we can avoid it. so be very careful... if they make the assassination obvious, it's because they want a particular response.

on the other hand, if they chose the second method, of killing by natural or accidental causes... they are doing this because they are afraid of the response that the obvious assassination will create.

so whatever action they take, they take it because they know what kind of response it will create. this is why it is important to be aware of this... never have knee jerk reactions... you have to think about and analyze the situation, think about your options, think about the motives of the other side and understand what they are trying to do.

keep in mind, assassination will be a last resort for these people... and we're certainly not there yet... but the closer he gets to the white house, the more realistic of a possibility something like this becomes.

relax.... everything is under control

Well, I am a former Marine, intelligence analyst, weapons expert, computer hardware expert and software journeyman; and I want to help. Feed me, put a roof over my head, equip me with a dragonskin vest, and I will take the bullet for him. I am not kidding. glen42@gmail.com
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you want to worry, worry about the corporate owned media trying to take him out.

those who tell the truth usually end up being silenced.

I hope Delta Force becomes Ron Paul's protection for the rest of the campaign trail.

Alex Jones has already reported that his sources say the elite of the elite have been tossing around the ideas of "what if" they "get rid" of Ron Paul. (this source has had great information for years, and usually knows about events months and months before they happen). the best way to protect Ron Paul is to keep talking about the danger he is in. THEY WON'T DO IT IF HE'S IN THE PUBLIC EYE, ESP. IF MOST OF US SAW IT COMING- remember a lot of us are already "conspiracy" theorists, we'll cry foul is something happens to our dear Dr... Even Ron Paul acknowledged that people who do what he does have been killed. Ron Paul knows the danger.. we need to protect him by talking about this and letting people know the danger he's in...

Karl has security covered.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_cartman View Post
    ok... all the violet comments in this forum worry me. if you had the knee jerk reaction to pull out your gun and shoot back after an assassination, so to speak, ... here is how you must read, judge and interput the situation.

there are two methods of assassination that can be used.

1) obvious assassination (gun shot, violent crime, like JFK)

2) non-obvious assassination (dies of heart attack or "natural" causes, accidental death, etc.)

these two options will create two different responses. the first option, the obvious assassination option, will likely spark a violent and drastic response. as one of you said, this could be a "civil war 2.0" kinda thing.

the second option will likely not create this type of response. we would all be devastated, we wouldn't have a candidate, and clinton or rudy wins.

so what you need to be very aware of, is if for whatever reason the first option does occur, they will predict and facilitate the response. if ron paul gets assassinated, you'll have all your CIA plants spring to life and try to convince everyone to get violent. then you get real ron paul supporters who think this is a good idea, and some half baked second civil war is attempted. this is just the excuse they need to roll out the police state. declare martial law. boom... it's all over. once martial law is in place, it's a whole different ball game... and not one that any of us want to play if we can avoid it. so be very careful... if they make the assassination obvious, it's because they want a particular response.

on the other hand, if they chose the second method, of killing by natural or accidental causes... they are doing this because they are afraid of the response that the obvious assassination will create.

so whatever action they take, they take it because they know what kind of response it will create. this is why it is important to be aware of this... never have knee jerk reactions... you have to think about and analyze the situation, think about your options, think about the motives of the other side and understand what they are trying to do.

keep in mind, assassination will be a last resort for these people... and we're certainly not there yet... but the closer he gets to the white house, the more realistic of a possibility something like this becomes.

My thoughts exactly... especially about painting Ron Paul supporters as "homegrown terrorists"(the idea has already been planted by some in the MSM)... So i would be against a violent uprising unless it was a JFK style hit(with the subsequent farcical investigation)... for the second one i think constant physicals should be carried out, and the results kept with a third party, maybe campaign HQ, just to deter anything untoward.. mass demonstrations if the autopsy is dodgy... still.. where there is a will there is a way... im not religious in any way and even i am praying nothing happens, but the pessimist in me is telling me otherwise...
    Last edited by Godbag; 12-17-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Honestly, I think there are probably a LARGE number of armed CCW permit holding Ron Paul supporters that already take his security to heart when they see him in public rallies.

Though I tend to agree with the sentiment that if they plan to assassinate him, it would be very hard to prevent. Look at JFK, he had the protection of the Secret Service yet they were not adequate enough to stop his assassination.

Best thing to do is NOT worry.

However, if he is assassinated, remember Ron Paul is just a messenger delivering a 232 year old message. Naturally an event like this would probably escalate our cause by turning him in to a martyr.

I for one will not let his message rest, and intend to continue carrying it forward with our without Dr. Paul, though I MUCH prefer with.

This is just the beginning of this nation's reawakening.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast