Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official number released - $6.026 million

Quote Originally Posted by xao View Post
    Yes, goober.

Where is the exact url link?

I'm waiting until tommorow because phone donations haven't been added yet and they are said to top 300,000+

Now I remember why I stopped visiting these forums. Thank you for reminding me. Now go bump the thread with the figure that you agree with again. Goodnight.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm downloading the November 5th press conference video and will be cutting out just the part where Jonathan Bydlak explains about the Hillary one day total not being a 24 hour bit and will be uploading the smaller file later for people to use in response if the $6.2 million claim pops up.
    My website: InTheory.TV

Sorry that's not an official site. Keep trying though.
    Sorry dude, but as you can see, this is exactly what the campaign did send out, and it's verifiable from several sources now.

And thanks InTheoryTV for getting that clip so people can see once and for all that the Hillary figure is not as it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbug73 View Post

Now I remember why I stopped visiting these forums. Thank you for reminding me. Now go bump the thread with the figure that you agree with again. Goodnight.
    It's time for you to go to bed. [edit - h@w]
    Last edited by hard@work; 12-17-2007 at 01:48 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIndependent View Post
    Sorry dude, but as you can see, this is exactly what the campaign did send out, and it's verifiable from several sources now.

And thanks InTheoryTV for getting that clip so people can see once and for all that the Hillary figure is not as it appears.
    I gave 3,500 totalled with my wife, I want to wait til the offline donations(phone, etc.) are totalled. I think it's fair we wait for those.

Dont you? I guess you don't.
    Last edited by xao; 12-17-2007 at 01:12 AM.

it's time for all of us to go to bed... happy.

It's time for you to go to bed, loser.
    hillary. we're coming for you.

I gave 3,500 I want to wait til the offline donations(phone, etc.) are totalled. I think it's fair we wait for those.

Dont you? I guess you don't.
    Wait, you gave $3,500? $2,300 is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by praxisseizure View Post
    hillary. we're coming for you.
    LOL What a n00b reply.

Wait, you gave $3,500? $2,300 is the limit.
    Totalled with my wife.

maybe xao + spouse?

[confirmed. nevermind]

Totalled with my wife.
    Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, personal attacks against other members of this forum are not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by paulforpaul View Post
    maybe xao + spouse?
    Correct.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, personal attacks against other members of this forum are not tolerated.
    Sorry but I was attacked. Had to defend myself. Attacks aren't tolerated either I hope.

Anyway, phone totals aren't in yet.

Wait til tommorow. NOT everyone trusts doing online donations.

Why can't some people grasp that???

e.o.f.
    Last edited by xao; 12-17-2007 at 01:16 AM.

It was almost 6m on the widget at 12am (only online donations). Surely at least a couple hundred thousand was also raised offline. Why isn't that counted?

Sorry but I was attacked. Had to defend myself. Attacks aren't tolerated either I hope.
    Just got this in my private messages.

Private Message: Re: $#@! OFF $#@!!!! Select Option.. Move to folder... Delete Download as XML Download as CSV Download as TEXT
    Today, 02:07 AM

xao
    Senior Member About:

$#@! OFF $#@!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quit trolling, LOSER!

xao
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to xao
    Find all posts by xao
    Add xao to Your Buddy List

Nice huh?

it will be counted, the important part is we broke the record for one day fundraising. its easier to just go with the online donations in the old media. they'll screw it up anyway. they're still screwing up the total for 11/5 and they're gonna screw this one up too. just so long as we are now the record holders, I'm content.
    ==============================
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

I remember people predicting that the donors/pledges ratio would be higher than it was on Nov 5th, which was 2.3. It turned out to be about 1.5. Oh well.

nice, I believe xao may have had too much "tea" at the party today.
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlexK View Post
    I remember people predicting that the donors/pledges ratio would be higher than it was on Nov 5th, which was 2.3. It turned out to be about 1.5. Oh well.
    that just means there were larger donations today. there were about 20,000 more donors than the fifth
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well if this is correct only 6,025,000.00 then the widget is wrong still has +400k extra added on.

Still a remarkable number.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_R View Post
    nice, I believe xao may have had too much "tea" at the party today.
    I think you're just angry/boring and trying to fit in with the other goobers who aren't factoring in the offline donations.

Maybe you should make an effort to think for yourself, for once.
    Last edited by xao; 12-17-2007 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post
    Well if this is correct only 6,025,000.00 then the widget is wrong still has +400k extra added on.

Still a remarkable number.
    Correct, Why does the widget say differently. Good point.

WoW, we just made by the hair on Giuliani'a chiny chin chin

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight77 View Post
    $200,000 from Hillary's total. Damn. And you know her record will still be tooted in the Media as legitimate.
    Personally, I think we should stop going along with the media's made-up figures and expose this for what it really is: A one-day fundraising record!!

Quit playing their game. They make the rules to their game and will always win. We have enough support, that we can override their rules!

Enough is enough! It was a cool goal to set for ourselves, to beat Hillary's fake fundraising statistics, but this ISN'T A LOSS! In the real world of Federal Election laws and records of donations, we just hit "TILT" on the machine!

And, while I don't expect the media to accurately report the facts, we should and need to every opportunity we can.

This is all...
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

Correct, Why does the widget say differently. Good point.
    Personally i think the widget is correct and we really raised 6,430,000.00 instead of 6,029,000.00. But the media likes rounded numbers so they would just end saying 6 million either way.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemonger View Post
    a little modesty never hurts. We all know the truth. The MSM types always round our numbers down anyway. Even if it was 6.9Million, they would just call it 6. A little modesty is respectable.
    QFT

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > POLITICS
    Ron Paul Raises More Than $5 Million in 24-Hour 'Money Bomb'
    "More Than $5 Million..."

HAHaha just can't bring themselves to say sssiiiiiiixxxxx ? ;-)
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Why does it matter if we beat Hillary's record or not? We had a ridiculously huge day regardless. If we even came close to Hillary, who some think already has the presidency locked up, doesn't that mean that Ron Paul is a legitimate contender?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The hillary figure is bogus. She won't touch it with a ten foot poll now. MSM probably won't mention it on account of any serious investigation (into the overtly public FEC filings) will be bad for their anointed one.

Remember only a year or less ago when the MSM were boggling about how "the blog-o-sphere" often broke news before traditional media, and they were speculating about the future of media? Now that they can really see how "new media" can carry the power of the people, that talk has disappeared. They are afraid. very afraid. 8-D
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Today was a great day but we definitely have to keep the money flowing.. (look what we're up against) whether or not we do another money bomb I'm not sure. I think though that tomorrow we should try to get a good amount of donations in to top off our money bomb. The same happened after Nov. 5th and we should try to make it larger this time. I think the main reason it happens is some people forget about the date but this time there is another reason. At 11:30 approximately Ronpaul2008.com crashed due to having more donors per minute than EVER before (even more than the start of the money bomb). It was down about 40 minutes and didn't come up until way after 12. I think many of those last minute donors that the chart showed donating late were unable to donate since the site crashed due to massive traffic. I could not load it at all. Many likely went to sleep (Work tomorrow) and will plan to donate tomorrow instead in hope it will be running then. In other words I think because of the crash there is a significant amount of people who are yet to donate. Tomorrow we should attempt to make a big day as well if you can spare it and have not maxed out.

Donate at www.RonPaul2008.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123