Thread: The Sign Bomb

The Sign Bomb

Time for a little something different?

www.signbomb08.com

The goal is 20,000 signs posted in one night - need your help, we are 10% of the way there.

Please sign up today - It'll help Dr. Paul and be fun at the same time.

He's catching on

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul needs your support on this!!!

my group's already planning for this. tonight's our trial run for the county.

Quote Originally Posted by christianiteusa View Post
    my group's already planning for this. tonight's our trial run for the county.
    Cool, let us know how it goes and make sure to sign up for the national bomb!

my last bump, i promise - hope you guys/gals sign up!

I like this idea. Let's get Trevor to endorse it so people consider it "official".

Signed up!

Quick question: where are some generic public places where we can put up signs without violating any laws?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I'd really like to know some dos and don'ts for putting up signs in public areas.
    I act as one, but I'm not alone. ~ Jimmy Eat World, "Electable"

Quote Originally Posted by subdefective View Post
    Yeah, I'd really like to know some dos and don'ts for putting up signs in public areas.
    Yup. A general outline of the most common places to put the signs would be helpful....

Quote Originally Posted by nist7 View Post
    Signed up!

Quick question: where are some generic public places where we can put up signs without violating any laws?
    I'm looking into that and will release that in a e-mail as we get closer. Local laws are different all over though... so when in doubt check it out first.

bump
    Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

Just to follow up on the questions about placing signs - local governments decide that so it's different all over. I usually see signs posted on telephone polls or state or local roads.

It's always best to check with your local city though since it's different everywhere.

I have 10 lawn signs coming my way because some jerk stole mine after just one day!

So I'm sign-bombing my lawn over and over. Every sign they steal is $5 more to the campaign.

Anyway, I doubt I'll need all 10 so I'll go out and drop a few if this catches on...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think a Sign Bomb is a great idea... get Ron Paul's name out there in front of as many as possible.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Keep it LEGAL. Only post signs on your own property. Don't litter other peoples property or public property. And LITTER is exactly what it will be called unless we do it legally.

Let's keep it kosher... play within the rules... get Ron Paul's name out there. We don't want this to happen the wrong way and get negative attention... or worse, alienate possible voters. We need to win as many converts as possible.

Otherwise... GREAT IDEA... LET'S DO IT!
    Last edited by Tarzan; 12-18-2007 at 10:07 PM.

i'm definitely doing this. i think the registration site should request what city or zip code you're going to place signs in, as that will provide a much better idea of what the effect of this could be. (maybe someone could make a map...?)

i will appreciate the info on where it's okay to place signs too... i've had one in my car for a while but I'm afraid to go putting it somewhere i shouldn't and get caught.

Our group has done over 700 signs in the past six weeks. I think we got it down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OKE7nH_Mv8s

this really should be posted in the grassroots channel as well. That now has the most viewership.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I saw someone had put stickers at the gas pumps in my area. I thought that was great because EVERYONE goes to the gas pumps.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Daily Paul / Ron Paul Audio

Hi...
    I posted your site & July 3 vid on Daily Paul for a bump

One comment was for a banner posting on Daily Paul...
    have you made a mini banner yet?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks for the above link. We just paid 3.30 each for 100 signs. Wish I had seen that site earlier. I will definately be contacting them for our next order which should be in the next week or so.

Keep the support coming - the Sign Bomb is growing daily!