Thread: Washington Times reports $18 million qtr., $6 million day!

Washington Times reports $18 million qtr., $6 million day!

Freedom from the government!
    Freedom from the boss!
    And freedom from everyone else!
    Check out Holistic Politics for more info.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trajan265

bump

Is the msm finally going to wake up?

Why the hell is there a picture of Romney on that page instead of Ron Paul!!!!

----------------------------------
    Libertarian Girl
    http://www.libertariangirl.com

why is there a picture of Flip Romney???? $#@! i hate the media

This story shows up on the front page of news.google.com. Nice!

Edit: Whoops, wrong paper--actually mine is the Washington Post. Still good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    Mr. Paul is putting together a unique campaign that heavily relies on new voters, the majority of whom weren't active in Republican politics until now.
    It is fairly unique to actually campaign for the 50% of the voters who don't vote. Gee, wonder why noone did this before?

Although the story does seem to be changing. I saw no mention of "he will lose", but instead his "unique" campaign.
    Want to help Dr. Paul's campaign? Canvass! Learn how at http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/
    Want to coordinate your canvassing? Become a Precinct Leader! http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/
    Rough Draft: Final Notice of Fiscal Burden
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=92802
    JPEG Graphic of Final Notice of Fiscal Burden http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96659

HAHAHA

That story completely belittles Mitt. I love it!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirka View Post
    why is there a picture of Flip Romney???? $#@! i hate the media

They are always pulling some dirty trick.

LOL for the Romney picture beside the article that completely deflates him... GO RON! A picture of the widget would have done just as nicely though...
    RonPaulBlimp.com
    Originally Posted by bp2519:
    I'm getting sick of my friends thinking I've lost my mind... when in reality, I've actually just found it.

Well, look, it its being reported as 18 million day, and we started out at 11500k, which we did, thats 6.4 million not 6mil.

Did you guys read that story ?
    its a hit piece in disquise, but saying that only 1/4 to 1/3 of our supporters are republicans {as per our campaign spokesman} a republican is going to think, I can't vote for him he is not a republican candidate ??? GEEEZ

"Rep. Ron Paul of Texas yesterday broke the single-day Republican presidential-campaign fundraising record he set last month, raising about $6 million and giving him almost $18 million for the fourth quarter."
    Well, geeze, we didn't break the singe-day Republican record, we broke the all time record, which was sit by Kerry, and if we raised 18 million as reported, and started out at 11.5 million which we did, we broke Hillary's phantom record too.

No, we didn't break the Republican record, we broke the all time record.

Quote Originally Posted by spacebetween View Post
    HAHAHA

That story completely belittles Mitt. I love it!
    Check out the video on the YouTube! Russert breaks out some props! LMAO!

*EDIT, here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RspuRqr01s*
    Last edited by shortna; 12-17-2007 at 12:05 AM.

if you read page two of that story it goes on to tear the rest of the field apart
    ==============================
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

Quote Originally Posted by shortna View Post
    Check out the video on the YouTube! Russert breaks out some props! LMAO!
    How do you think Ron Paul is going to fare when he is in the hot seat across from Russert next week? He gets flustered easily...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Kobialka View Post
    its a hit piece in disquise, but saying that only 1/4 to 1/3 of our supporters are republicans {as per our campaign spokesman} a republican is going to think, I can't vote for him he is not a republican candidate ??? GEEEZ
    It failed to mention the 2/3s of Republicans who have been too EMBARRASSED to admit they're actually Republican for the last 7 years and have now come out publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by kurros View Post
    How do you think Ron Paul is going to fare when he is in the hot seat across from Russert next week? He gets flustered easily...
    The Dr will do fine - better than fine. Tim Russert won't know what to do since he's never actually shared a studio with a learned, principled politician before. I bet he's being coached heavily this week in preparation for this new and foreign experience.

It is actually true though and most the Republicans that vote in primaries already know this. The Republican's left in the party are getting scared. They keep pushing everyone out of the party that there will not be enough of them to defend it. Kind of like what America has done with our troops.

The Republican party needs to get over themselves and embrace this influx into their party. After all we are people who do not want to vote for the Democrats.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/102/story/264599.html

That's why we need to start cavassing people!!!!! This is why we need to become delegates!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syren123 View Post
    It failed to mention the 2/3s of Republicans who have been too EMBARRASSED to admit they're actually Republican for the last 7 years and have now come out publicly.
    I can see it now a new slogan "Let Ron Paul make you a proud Republican again"

Are you sure that isn't the MSM's way of wondering if the polls are way off?
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein